Chapter 06

He thrusts his hip against my navel making me arch my back so I could feel him more, wanting more.

The pleasure of his dry fucking on my stomach made me push aside the embarrassment from earlier. My hands splayed on his back, moving down to his dimples at the lower spine, then slipping inside his boxers. 

I watched his every reaction. Every time he would clench his jaw with the little movements of my fingers, how he's close his eyes as my touch trickles against his skin and at the same time, forcing himself to look at me, never blinking as if capturing every slightest moment we have. 

I became bolder and held his butt cheeks, squeezing and pushing them towards me so he could grind me more.

Closer...

We both ache with lust.

We both want it.

His groans every time he thrusts and the little moans he makes when my finger would slightly graze the crack of his butt. At first it was unintentional but seeing how he looks so pleasured and pained made me do it again.

"Fuck!" He hissed and thrusted a bit lower, almost hitting my wetness that has been aching since earlier. The friction of our bodies, the sensation, his warmth... I want it to last longer but at the same time, I want it faster. I want it now.

I held the band of his boxers and tugged them downwards and he gladly helped me with it.

I lied on my back, with my elbows propped to support myself, and also to get a good view of him. I was never fond of looking at guys like this, even with my sweaty hunk schoolmates every game practice or even after watching all the porn videos my friends made me watch.

I wasn't exactly fond of it. But I think I am now.

After removing his boxers, I watch him in a kneeling position in front of me, with his legs slightly spread apart. He looms over me, hovering like a dominant alpha male.

His gaze was so intense that I could feel myself burning even without him touching me. Everything about him is just perfectly dangerous and sensual.

My eyes wandered lower until it reached his lower abdomen and downward.

And downwards and sin.

I gulped when I saw his aching maleness, hard and very very much alive.

Who the hell said Asians have small cocks? This is nowhere near small.

Not that I have someone else to compare it to but this surely isn't small. I licked my lips with just the thought of it inside me, not knowing if it'll fit, and if it will, I can't imagine how nice it would be to be full of him.

The tip of his cock was wet and there was a small amount of liquid dripping. I gulped, wanting to lick it and maybe suck it too.

My eyes drifted when his large hands held his cock, his fingers large, pale and red. He has beautiful hands. They were long and large. There were some veins that popped out as he stroked himself slowly.

I looked back in his face, wanting to tell him to hurry up and stop the torture he's giving to both me and himself. But instead, I saw his unadulterated gaze looking at my entire body, especially to my wet center displayed in front of him, just like an art piece in a museum. Something that you can just look at, but cannot be touched.

My legs were folded and spread apart from accommodating his huge frame earlier. I wanted to close it because it was too bare and sensual with him infront of me, stroking him self slowly.

But the sight of him feasting on my body, thinking of lewd thoughts while stroking himself, and my thoughts that has also become obscene and filthy.