Chapter 04

His lips were soft but his kisses aren't. It was hard but not too harsh. Wet, and urgent, and asking for more. Wanting for more.

He bit my lower lip and I can't help but groan especially when he replaced it with a smooth lick with his tongue, wet, hot and soft.

He angled my head so he could kiss me better, more carnal. More sensual and exploring.

I ruffled my hand between his hair and pulled him closer to me, kissing him more. His tongue made its way inside my mouth again, fighting against mine. He slightly bit my tongue and immediately sucked the pain away.

"Ah.." I moaned in between his kisses only to get muffled as he kissed and attacked my mouth again. Harder and hotter.

His groans didn't even help. It only added fuel to the fire he already ignited inside me.

I was too far gone, too hungry for my desire to be fulfilled.

Wanting to get closer to him despite our already close proximity, I put my right knee on the stool he's sitting, between his spread thighs. I'm pushing him, nudging his hard and ready maleness.

He groaned, sounding so in heat just as I am.

I felt his large hands cup the back of my right thigh and positioned it across his left leg.

I moaned at the contact of the harsh material of his jeans and the silky material of my bikini bottom, already wet and slippery.

He noticed that I got distracted from watching myself straddling his thigh with my mound pressed against his thigh. He groaned in protest and chased my kisses.

His hand is supporting my back, preventing me from sliding down but it wasn't enough.

His legs weren't positioned in a degree that could make me sit still and support me to keep myself from sliding down. My hands are on his shoulders, holding him as I move closer to him.

I felt so slippery against my bikini bottom and it feels good to grind in his large thighs. The harsh material of his jeans is doing me a great favor to put the right pressure for the aching bullet in my cunt.

So even if he was holding me to keep me from falling, I still wanted to do it over and over again.

"Oh god, Ash!" He hissed underneath his breath as his kisses trailed down to my jaws and ear. And over again.. and again.

I could feel his harsh and labored breaths, losing the focus to kiss while holding me as I move on top of him. His breath sent tingles from my spine down to the wet center.

It didn't take long when I felt his wet kisses again, trailing down the line on my neck connecting my ear and shoulder blades with his tongue.

I felt the cold air of the night breeze when the flannel fell off my shoulders but it was immediately replaced with his hot and wet tongue giving me long soft strokes before he sucked on it making me arch my back.

Oh good lord! He's the one licking and tasting me but he's so delicious.

His hand snaked on the back of my left thigh and guided me to fully straddle him. I immediately anchored my hands around his neck to prevent myself from falling.

He moved and I felt the cold bar counter on my back. I was pressed between them and it just makes everything convenient.

"Perfect.." I whispered.

I was about to kiss him again when I noticed five sets of eyes looking at me. Looking at us. Katie, Jessa, their dates and the man who greeted him a happy birthday earlier.