Chapter 10

I drank the shot Jessa gave me before she went and flirted with some dude she saw outside.

I insisted on transferring to another bar, a more laid back one but with heavier drinks with a jazzy music and a mellow voice from a female singer.

I groaned, still remembering how he strummed the bass guitar with his long, thick and pale fingers. The way he positioned his fingers were just too precise and with much expertise - his middle and ring finger mostly doing the magic.

A shiver run down my spine when the image of him strumming the guitar made me think back that night five years ago. It was only for a short while when he tried to thrust his finger inside me. In fact, it was almost like it was never there.

I wonder how it would feel like inside me, being clamped by my wetness. I wonder if he'll thrust it as fast as he's strumming his guitar. Will his fingers be as rough and firm in handling me?

Or maybe, how would those beautiful fingers feel like inside my mouth. I can't really think which is better, but I know for sure that he has the fingers of a god.

I can't help but want to twirl my tongue around his finger, licking from the top to the bottom and then sucking them just like how I practiced sucking the dildo Katie gifted me during my age-of-coming ceremony.

I wonder how it would feel like and I wonder which he would prefer for his fingers to be sucked on.

I chuckled at my obscene thoughts. God! The alcohol is taking over my system. My vision is blurry but my thoughts are more vivid and filthier than they were when I'm sober.

"It really is you." A deep male voice said from behind.

I was leaning on the bar counter and when I spun to look at him, my world spun too.

"Wha-... Why are you here?"

I can't even recognize my own voice, if I'm really talking out loud or if I'm still in that fever dream.

But surely, this can't be real.

He shouldn't be here.

I giggled at my silly imaginations. Am I too horny that I'm seeing him here? Or am I just drunk and delusional?

He raised his perfectly made brow and a menacing smirk was plastered on his lips showing off his goddamn teeth. Those goddamn teeth that grazed on my clit when he ate the fuck out of me.

Oh god, he looks so real.

I want to run. I want to hide. I feel so guilty although I shouldn't, right? Right?

There's something about his presence that makes me feel like I'm being loomed over, like a small kitten walking into the lion's den.

He wasn't this dangerous years ago. Right, these are my fantasies. The alcohol really helped in fucking up my thoughts and fantasies.

"Glad you remember me. I thought I have to introduce myself again." He leaned closer making me froze in place. "Although if you have forgotten me, I'll gladly introduce myself again, but this time, in a different way, princess - rougher so you wouldn't ever forget."

My lips parted at the danger that comes with his words, but somehow it made me feel hot and tingly.

He caressed my hair, so careful and graceful like some kind of prince from a fairytale, very opposite to his dark and brooding gaze.

His index finger traced my brows, then to my eyes which made me instinctively close them, to my nose and then to my parted lips.

I was just fantasizing minutes ago how I wanted his fingers to fuck my own mouth. And now, his index finger is tracing my lower lip teasingly, tempting me to ate the forbidden fruit. I don't know how long I can last with his finger slightly grazing my teeth, almost as if seeking for an entrance.