Chapter 09

It's been ten years.

Ten years and I still remember how his touch felt against my skin, how his whispers and groans and moans made me shiver in anticipation, and how I was able to experience all my intimate firsts with him.

And how he was able to experience his first with me.

I still remember how I went home the moment I've confirmed that Brian is already in deep sleep. I can't forget how I silently tiptoed while half running down the stairs. How his foster parents, Mr. and Mrs. Collins, looked like the moment they saw me coming down the stairs.

Good thing Kersh wasn't being the mischievous girl that she is and just told them that I slept in her room after having a bad headache from the party.

"You owe me this one, future sis."

I was spared from a harsh scolding from my parents because of the Collins but I was still grounded and have to get home before 7PM.

It wasn't hard for me though. I was always home even before 6PM because after that night with Brian, I was scared to go out to parties and even just simple dinners and nightouts with friends thinking he might be there.

He is my first and it was also just a one night stand, and I don't know how to act if I see him again. Should I act like I don't know him, or should I be polite to atleast say hi? I don't know, really.

Although on the other hand, I badly want to see him and experience what heaven feels like again. 

"Guess you were too excited for the homerun that you forgot your dare."

I looked away. Katie's right. I haven't even thought of using the condoms, how much more that dare of taking a video of us.

Would I even still think of doing that when I was too lightheaded and everything inside that room was burning with pent-up lust from two horny exploring teenagers?

"Was he really that good?" She probed.

"Well, I guess so. I mean, that's just right. He should compensate his small dick for a good performance."

For some reason, I felt offended with Jessa's words. Somehow, I feel like they were insults and racist statements but on the other hand, I can't blame them for their stereotypes because I was the same too.

But at the same time, I felt my entire face and neck blushing profusely when I remembered how huge he was and how hard it was to fit inside me. And how I could feel every corner of my insides clamping against his cock. His hardness against my softness and how it was coated with my own wetness.

"He wasn't small." I said in a small voice making Katie and Jessa's head snap towards me.

"He was nowhere near small."

I looked away when their mouths fell open.

I knew the teasings were gonna come but surprisingly, there was none.

I looked back, and they still have that shock, dumbfounded, but also somewhat amused and mischievous expressions.

"You know, you never talked about that night until today."

"We thought you regretted it. I felt so guilty. We could have at least introduced you to a guy we already know who could give you a great performance."

"It's not that." I said quietly. "He was great."

I noticed how their giving me the looks. I sighed. "As a person too. Not just in bed."

"So why..." I could sense the confusion.

I understand. Because even me, I'm confused too.

"You keep avoiding Kersh. And that guy, I heard he's looking for you." Jessa said carefully, as if I'm a fragile glass that needs a softer handling.