One

"Where the hell did I put my damn gun?!"

"Somewhere over the rainbow..."

"Oh my God, do you ever shut up?"

The brunette winked over at the tall green-eyed man who was glaring daggers at her as he dug through the duffle bag.

"You tied me up. Have to entertain myself somehow," she shrugged.

The man just gave a frustrated huff, going back to searching for his missing gun. Just then, another man, taller than the first with floppy shoulder-length hair, entered the dingy motel room.

"How's it going in here?"

"Peachy."

"I can't find my gun."

The first man glared at the woman tied up in the chair again and she smiled, batting her eyelashes innocently.

"Did you check under your pillow?" the newcomer asked.

"'Did you check under your pillow?'" Guy 1 mimicked. "Of course I checked there, Sammy. Who do you think you're talking to?"

Guy 2, Sammy, rolled his eyes before stalking over to one of the beds and pulling a gun from under the pillow.

"I was going to look there next," Guy 1 defended.

"Sure, Dean," Sammy nodded. "What are we doing with her?"

"I say leave her here. Let someone else deal with her."

"I have a name, you know," the woman called over.

"Really? Too bad I don't care," Guy 1, Dean, replied snarkily.

"We can't just leave her, Dean. She could tell someone about us."

"That's never stopped us before."

"Come on, Dean. Listen to Sammy, why don't cha?"

"It's Sam," both men corrected in unison.

"And we're leaving you here-with your restraints," Dean added.

"What if we took her with us?" Sam suggested, interrupting Dean's glare off with the woman.

"Excuse me?!" Dean rounded on him.

"Ooh, that's a fun idea," the woman grinned.

"You shut up," Dean pointed at her before turning back to Sam. "You want to take the crazy lady WHO TRIED TO STEAL BABY with us?!"

"You named your car Baby?" the woman inquired. "Dude, you got issues."

Another glare-off ensued until Sam drew Dean's attention away once more.

"Think about it, Dean. If she comes with us, we can keep an eye on her and once she proves she's not going to go snitching about us to the cops or whatever, we can ditch her."

The pair fell silent, communicating with their eyes and the woman leaned her head back in the chair to glare at the ceiling.

"Fine," Dean huffed finally. "But if she tries anything, I'm dumping her on the side of the road, regardless if she's going to tell someone about us or not, you hear me?"

"Yeah, Dean, I hear you," Sam nodded.

"And get the cuffs from the trunk. We're keeping her restrained until she proves she's not going to try to pull another stunt like last night."

"You're cuffing me? Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously. You take care of her, I'll load up," Dean directed the last part at Sam.

While he finished packing up the duffel of weapons and took it out to the car, Sam headed out to grab the handcuffs before walking over to untie the woman.

"If you try anything-"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Can you untie me already? I've been in this chair all night and my legs are killing me."

He locked eyes with her briefly before working at the rope around her wrists and ankles. As soon as the last rope fell away, she kicked him hard and bolted out the door. She ran past the sleek black car that had gotten her into the situation she was in in the first place, ignoring Dean even as she heard him start after her.

A few moments later, a body slammed into her from behind and two strong arms wrapped around her middle as Dean tackled her.

"Let me go! Get off me!" she started screaming as he dragged her back toward the car.

"Not a chance in hell, sweetheart," he growled in her ear.

When they reached the vehicle, Sam handed Dean the cuffs and Dean fastened them behind her back before shoving her into the backseat and slamming the door.

The pair exchanged another look before slipping in the front with Dean behind the wheel. As they drove off, some obscure rock song she didn't recognize blaring through the speakers, she glared out the window at the passing scenery and let out a soft sigh. She didn't notice Dean glance at her in the rearview mirror with something akin to pity in his eyes before he turned his attention back to the road.