Fifteen

Noah, Cindy and Alice sat in the living room, looking upset. Margot had been attacked by the Hellhound. Sam, Dean and Heaven entered a moment later.

"What was that thing?" Noah demanded.

"It was a Hellhound," Dean informed him. "See, when you sell your soul to a demon, they're the ones that come and rip it from you."

"Demon?" Alice inquired.

"Crowley. Pouncey guy, about yea big, mountain of dicks," Dean held out a hand to demonstrate. "We know he was here 10 years ago, making dreams come true. Now, if you didn't sign, great. That freak won't touch you. But if you did, I need to know, and I need to know now. So, hands up."

"So, wait," Noah began. "T-the British guy was a demon, and now there's a Hellhound after us? A-are you insane?"

"They're obviously insane," Cindy scoffed.

"Don't play dumb," Heaven practically growled at her.

"Yeah, I'm not playing," Cindy shot back. "I didn't sell my damn soul."

"Well, somebody did," Sam said, "and the sooner the idiot owns up to it, the sooner the rest of you can go."

Cindy and Alice looked around, no one speaking.

"All right, seal 'em in," Dean said.

"Yeah," Sam nodded.

"What?!" Alice cried, alarmed.

"Look, we're gonna spread goofer dust around the doors, the windows. That will keep the Hellhound out... for a while," Sam explained.

"What is that- how long?" Noah demanded.

"Long enough for me to stab it in its throat," Dean replied.

Noah sighed in protest.

"No way. No way. You can't do this. You can't-"

"Yes, I can. You want to know why? Because it's what I do. And, buddy, I'm the best. See, I gut old yeller out there, and maybe- just maybe- you walk away. I don't- you're meat. So sit down," Dean pointed his gun at Noah, "shut up... And put these on."

He held up a pair of handcuffs and Heaven smirked.

***

All three of the Cassitys were cuffed and Dean had lined all the exits with the dust. While Sam and Dean were arguing about whether or not Dean would be going alone to scout out the premises, Heaven slipped from the room. Out in the yard, she slipped on her pair of holy glasses, looking around with them. As she headed further away from the house, she began to hear music coming from the barn. She headed in that direction, the music growing louder and louder.

She slid the door of the barn shut behind her, slipping her glasses in her pocket. Turning, she made her way in the direction the music was coming from, starting to make out some of the words.

"I'd get down on my knees. I'd do anything for you. I don't want anybody else."

Heaven swallowed as she came to Ellie's closed door. Taking a deep breath, she pushed it open, seeing Ellie with her back turned, dancing to the music as she drank from a bottle of beer while wearing a lacy camisole.

"When I think about you, I touch myself. Oh, oh, oh, I don't want an-"

The music cut off as Heaven turned off the stereo player. Ellie turned, eyes wide as she saw who had joined her.

"I was expecting-"

"Dean? Yeah, I figured," Heaven scoffed. "Are you okay?"

"I'm good," Ellie shrugged.