Three

They didn't wake her up when they arrived. They left her locked in the backseat while they checked into a motel and then went to investigate at the school. She woke up while they were gone, sighing heavily to herself.

"Really? Real mature guys, I mean it," she muttered.

Glancing around, she scrambled over the seat and started looking around. In the glove compartment, she found a paper clip holding together some papers. Taking it, she worked slowly and methodically, glancing out the window every once in a while to make sure the brothers weren't coming back. Finally, she got the cuffs off and got out of the car. Still keeping a wary eye out for the boys, she took off running again.

She rounded the corner, only to knock into something solid and fall back on her butt. Looking up, she swore under her breath.

"Good to see you, too, sweet cheeks," Dean smirked down at her.

"I'm never going to escape you, am I?" Heaven groaned.

"Not if I have any say in it. How'd you get out of the cuffs, anyway?"

"Paper clip in the glove compartment."

Dean raised an eyebrow at her, glancing over at Sam who shrugged.

"Come on. We need to head back to the motel and do some more research."

Dean grabbed her arm, dragging her back to the old car. He put her back in the backseat, but didn't bother cuffing her again.

"I thought-"

"Don't get your hopes up. I'm tying you up when we get to the motel."

"You kinky son of a bitch," Heaven smirked, sitting back and crossing her arms over her chest.

Dean just rolled his eyes, driving them back to the motel he and Sam had checked into on their way into town. True to his word, as soon as they were inside their room and situated, he had Heaven sit down and tied her wrists and ankles back up.

"Is this how you flirt with all the ladies? Kidnapping them and keeping them tied up all the time?"

He glared up at her, finishing up the last rope and she winked. Turning away, he joined Sam at the table where they proceeded to research in silence. Or what would be silence if Heaven wasn't being her obnoxious self as always.

"Baby, 'cause I'm all tied up inside, come save me. I get lonely.  I get blue.  I want you baby. I need you.  'Cause I'm all tied up. Ooh, yeah, yeah, ooh. Inside, come save me. I get lonely. Come save me. I get blue. Come save me. I want you baby. Come on baby. I need you. All I need is you."

"Can I shoot her?"

"Not in public."

"We're not in public."

"Someone could hear the gunshot, Dean. Not now."

"Lay, lay across my pillow as you make love to my ego. And you always treat me like a superstar. Oh, I'm so obsessed. You know I'm such a mess. But when I see you get undressed and start your show-"

Dean jumped up from his chair, sending it falling backwards as he crossed the room to Heaven, who stared up at him sweetly.

"Yes, darling?" she teased.

Fuming, he raised a fist, pulling it back in preparation to strike. She shrunk back slightly as Sam spoke up then.

"Dean, don't!"

The tension buzzed in the air as all three occupants of the room seemed to stop breathing. Heaven stayed braced for a blow that didn't seem to be coming as Dean remained frozen in place above her and Sam looked on with wide, panic filled eyes. Finally, Dean's fist uncurled and he dropped his arm by his side, stalking back over to the table and righting his chair before resuming his research. Heaven relaxed in her own seat, but stayed silent, staring at the floor. Sam stared between the pair before going back to his own work. The tension remained, thick and heavy in the air as the silence dragged on.