Chapter Three

Thank You @_sanriowhore_ and xhoneybunchesx for voting on this story and my other story My Love, My Everything.
_________________________________
Two blood red eyes were staring right at her. The monster walked slowly towards her then stopped, Eliana could get a good enough look at the monster and screamed "Ahhhh."

"Oh my, you are so cute. Come here, wolfie." She cooed, smiling like a mad woman. Eliana loved wolfs with their big paws, wet snouts and fluffy fur. The beast walked up to her looking down at her 5'4ft form.

Eliana brought her hand up to him itching behind the wolfs ear making him purr "Aw, whose a good boy? You're a good boy." She praised. "My name is Eliana, do you mind me calling you Wolfie." She asked and immediately Beast purred, he didn't care what she called him as long as she was with them.
"Aw you're so cute. I can't leave you out here in the cold." She said, forgetting he has fur and was designed to live in the wild.

"Marshmallow." She suddenly gasped she had forgot about her kitten. She started crying, 'I'm probably never going to find her. Poor marshmallow won't survive on her own.' She was now sobbing.

Maverick was wondering why his mate was crying, she shouldn't be crying they were finally together. His wolf started nuzzling his snout in her neck, trying to calm her down but instead she giggled from his ticklish snout. "I'm sorry, Wolfie. I can't find my *hiccup* kitten, I might never *hiccup* see her again." She cried.

Maverick's wolf, Beast needed his mate to stop crying so he sniffed her, trying to find the kittens scent once he did he ran off, quickly.

"W-wolfie, why did you leave?" She whimpered, now she was all alone. Suddenly, she heard thumbing. Looking up she found wolfie running towards her with "Marshmallow." She cheered. "Wolfie, did you find her for me?" She took the kitten that was hanging out of his mouth and smoothed Marshmallow's fur.

She looked up at wolfie and scratched behind his ear "You are such a good boy." Just then she realised she needs to be inside and it's already dark. "Bye bye, wolfie." She waved at him, getting ready to walk back to the cottage, kitten held against her.

Beast growled 'Mate shouldn't leave' he thought, blocking her from leaving he whined. "Do you not want me to leave?" She asked him. Whining again the beats nodded his head. "I'm sorry, wolfie but I need to get back to Thomas." 'Thomas?' Maverick asked his beast, why would she live with a man?

Eliana eventually walked past him her eyes were damp, she didn't want to leave the wolf but also didn't want her brother to worry. "I'm sorry. I need to leave." She whimpered.

Soon Eliana could see a light from the cottage. Running up to the gate she unlocked it, "Bubba, I'm home." She yelled. He brother walked up to her, angry "Where were you? I was worried, what if 'the monster' hurt you?"

"I'm sorry, Bubba. Marshmallow ran out the gate, I couldn't leave her. Oh, but I met this really really nice wolf and her helped me find Marshmallow." She explained. "A WOLF!" Thomas bellowed. He ran up to her hugging her tight and kissing her forehead, continuously "Bub, are you okay? Did it hurt you?" He asked, worrying. "Don't stress Bubba. The wolf helped me and he was very sweet." She then giggled, remembering his worried little face when she started crying.

"I don't want to going anywhere near the gate, Bub. I can't loose you." He mumbled still keeping her in a tight hold. "I... can't... breath." She squeaked. "I'm sorry. I just can't have you getting hurt." He let go of her. "It's fine. Bubba, I'm tired can I have a glass of warm milk. I don't really want dinner." She asked. Thomas nodded.

After her warm glass of milk and a good night kiss from her brother she got dressed into her pyjamas, matching purple shorts and top with pandas.

(Outfit^ Not face)

(Outfit^ Not face)

She picked up Marshmallow and placed her on the bed. Soon she was snuggled deep into blankets and cuddling her teddy, Jumbo.

(Jumbo^)_________________________________Hello! So I like pictures to see what something looks like so this is her bedroom

(Jumbo^)
_________________________________
Hello!
So I like pictures to see what something looks like so this is her bedroom.

Bedroom^ All pictures are from Pinterest which I have now downloaded because google has awful bedroom images

Bedroom^
All pictures are from Pinterest which I have now downloaded because google has awful bedroom images. I mean look at that bed doesn't it look so comfy and aesthetic.

Thank You for reading.