Chapter Five

"I can't do it." He said to himself, opening his eyes.
"I need to see Eliana." As a werewolf being away from you mate when finding them is impossible as soon as you meet your mate they go in heat to insure a pup is produced.

Putting on a black t-shirt and trainers he got ready to leave. Once he was in the forest he shifted into his wolf, Beast, cracking could be heard throughout the forest. When he was in wolf form he ran through the forest. Standing in front of the house he smelt Eliana the strongest in a small cottage. There was a tall white gate in the small slot of the gate door there was a padlock.

(Cottage^) "Screw it

(Cottage^)
"Screw it." Maverick whispered to his self. He yanked the padlock off and threw it behind him, with a now unlocked gate he opened it to see and small bridge with a pond of fish underneath.

(Pond^)Walking over the pond he tried to open the door to the cottage, which was locked

(Pond^)
Walking over the pond he tried to open the door to the cottage, which was locked. 'Window.' It suddenly clicked he should got through the window Maverick thought. He stood back from the cottage and looked up. The room at the top of the home had little plant pots and picture frames on the inside window ledge. He walked backwards, ran forward and jumped up, landing on the roof. Since the window was already ajar he opened it wider and slid through.

In the corner of his eye he saw Eliana asleep cuddling her stuffed animal. 'My sweet Eliana.' He cooed to his wolf. 'Our sweet Eliana, you mean.' Beast growled back to him. He slowly sat on the bed in front of Eliana and stoked her cheek with his thumb. Eliana moaned leaning into his hand. Maverick moved behind her and laid down, putting his arm around her waist he left his hand on her stomach.

Maverick needed to be even closer to her so he lifted her top up and put his hand back down on her bare stomach. Eliana suddenly became conscious but didn't move, still being half asleep. She felt someone warm hand on her stomach and moaned, the hand felt so nice and she felt safe.

Hearing Eliana moan Maverick moved his hand slightly lower towards the band of her pyjama bottoms slipping the tip of his fingers past. Eliana sighed lowly, she knew she should be freaking out but it felt so nice.

Maverick nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck and kissed lightly then gently nibbling the skin. Eliana tried to move closer to person behind her and unknowingly rubbed her derrière against his groin making Maverick nibble on her neck more. 'One day we will mark her here.' Maverick spoke to his wolf. 'While we fuck her until she can't walk." His primal side growled and groaned.

Maverick checked the alarm clock on her desk and saw that it was 6:57am. He needs to leave before she fully wakes up. Slowly removing in himself from her Eliana whimpered making Maverick look back he sighed and walked over to her he leant down and pressed his lips against her soft pink ones and moved his lips slowly making Eliana move hers very slowly.

He walked towards the window and climbed out,
jumping out of the ledge he landed on the ground. Maverick walked over the pond and opened the gate and shut it once he left. Shifting into his wolf he took off back home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's a very short chapter only 594 words but I wanted to end the chapter with Maverick leaving Eliana's cottage.

And I know if someone broke into your house and spooned you, it's creepy and pervy but it's Wattpad so it's legal.

This isn't Eliana's cottage but it's beautiful

Please vote, comment and follow.

Love you♥️