Chapter Twelve

Her crying form was hunched over the dying wolf. Her hands clenched his fur while her tears dripped on his fur and mixed with his blood. "Thomas, why did you do this?!" She stroked Beasts fur away from his eyes and held on to him.

As Beasts energy was slowly slipping away, he slowly transformed back to his human form. The crunching of bones snapping into place echoed throughout the forest. "Please, please. Maverick," her voice cracked. "I love you. Don't leave me." She begged, but Maverick lifted his hand and held onto her cheek as she leaned into him cold hand.

"I love you, Eliana." He croaked out, as his eyes began to close. The life from him was vanishing by the second.

Thomas stood to the side, he watched as Eliana held onto him. He felt tears cloud his eyes as he let them fall. The beast wasn't a monster. He was just a man in love with his sister.

Thomas couldn't let this happen, he ran back to cottage as fast as he could. He ransacked the house and soon found what he was looking for. The potion. He never believed he'd use this but he had to. He had to save the beast for Eliana.

As he soon got back to the emotional scene he knelt down next to Maverick and found the wound. He unscrewed the cap and let out a breath. He wasn't sure if it was going to work but he had to.

He let the liquid ooze into his wound as flames soon appeared. Eliana's eyes widened as Thomas pulled her back. She let out a scream as the fire covered Mavericks body. "No! Maverick!" She squired, trying to get out of Thomas' grasp.

The flames suddenly disappeared as Mavericks eyes shot open. Her gasped out for air and sat up, a surge of energy was felt around his body. "W-what the fuck was that?!"

Thomas let his arms fall against his side and Eliana rushed back over to Maverick. She jumped onto him and wrapped her arms around his waist she pushed her face into his chest to get as close as possible.

Eliana held onto him as tight as possible, never wanting to let go. Maverick just glared at Thomas. 'You little bitch.' He mouthed to Thomas. He just glared back, he wanted to reverse what he did but Eliana was so happy as she continued planting kisses around Mavericks face.

She soon stood up and marched over to her older brother. Her eyes held anger as she sat next to him and punched him in his face. "You-you asshole. I will n-never f-forgive this." He held his bleeding nose and nodded. Nothing he could do would change what he did.

"I'm sorry, Eliana." He apologised, solemnly. Eliana looked at him. "I don't accept you're a-apology." She walked back to Maverick as a tear leaked from her eye. "I don't want to see you. I can't f-forgive you."

Flashback

Thomas held the small Eliana in his arms as he carried her outside. He made sure to cover every nook and cranny to keep the baby warm. "You sit here and I'll sit here."

The little baby made small babbles as she looked up at her 7 year old brother. He understood her, "I love you too." Her repositioned her little hat and took out the baby biscuits.

"Here you go, Ana." He gave her a small biscuit while she giggled at his nickname for her. He looked back when he heard the family laugh from something on the television.

As the little baby cried, Thomas picked her up and walked around between the trees, showing her the different leaves that fell to calm her down.

He looked at baby Eliana confused when she made grabby hands to something behind him. He peered behind him to see a small wolf, it's black fur fell softly around its face but something caught the young boys eyes.

The animal had red eyes, that stared at the little Eliana. The newly shifted wolf stared at the baby. Thomas held her tighter when his initial though was the wolf was hungry.

"Wofi." The little baby mumbled out as Thomas stared at her. She tried to say something.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I really can't get anything out for this. But I thought I'd just do a little something to show that Mavericks alright. I was really pushing for ideas doing this cause I'm not a writer and I'm bad at it. I don't fully know where I was going with this.

22.11.2022