Chapter Eight

The next day Eliana woke up much more excited than usual. She had planned to bake chocolate chip cookies for Thomas and Maverick. Well, she didn't know exactly how to find Maverick, but she wanted to see him.

She stood up and stretched her arms behind her back while yawning. Running into the shower she massaged shampoo and conditioner into her hair before she lathered her body in body wash. After washing herself off, she wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body. Applying lip gloss, mascara and some concealer, she then got dressed into a two-piece auburn, floral print outfit.

Skipping to her kitchen she put on a small apron and took out eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla essence, chocolate chips, syrup, milk and butter

Skipping to her kitchen she put on a small apron and took out eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla essence, chocolate chips, syrup, milk and butter. After, mixing the batter into a dough, she rolled them into small balls of dough and placed them on a greased up oven tray and left them in the fridge for only 3 hours because she wanted them to be done quickly.

~9 Hours Later~
"THE COOKIES!" Eliana yelled, she had forgotten about the cookies. "No. No. No. No. How could I forgot?" Eliana had planned to spend the 3 hours gardening but she had been so caught up tending to her colourful garden; watering flowers, feeding the birds, taking the fruit and vegetables that were ready for eating.

"Well, at least they will be chewy and gooey." Eliana smiled too herself. 'I guess I'll have to give them to Maverick tomorrow.' She frowned at the thought of not seeing Maverick.

~Middle of Night~

At 2am Maverick couldn't bear not seeing but he needed to give her time to think; think about everything and take it in. 'She'll probably be asleep by now. It's the perfect time to see her, right?' Maverick asked his wolf to which he replied. 'We need her. You are too weak, of course we should see her. Imagine her small soft body in bed, small clothes, perky tits and that ass- oh- I could eat it up.' His beast growled 'I need her.'

Maverick thought she would be asleep so it wouldn't hurt anyone to just see her. And last time he visited her at night, she was horny. Getting up he sprinted out of the door and transformed into his wolf. Howling into the distance.

He stood in front of her cottage after doing various tricks to get inside her garden. Climbing up her window he pushed it open and climbed in. Eliana was sprawled out across her small bed, her right hand holding onto her small elephant teddy.

Just like last time he got into her bed, squeaking of the old bed echoing in the room. Eliana quickly snuggled up to him, feeling the heat from his body. Maverick facing her. He glided his leg between her warm thighs and hugged her close, his knee brushing against her covered heat. "Mmm, daddy." She moaned out, her eye lids softly opening.

"Oh baby, I'm here." Stroking her hair he continued, "Daddy's right here." Maverick was slightly surprised that she called him 'daddy'. "M-Maverick?" She mumbled out, not fully awake and likely not to remember him when she wakes up. "I'm here, baby."

"Why-why are you here? How did you get in?"Eliana mumbled, half her words incoherent from her being only half awake but he understood. "I needed to see you. I'm sorry." He knew that this would definitely freak her out but it's hard to not see or touch your mate. "You smell nice and your face is..." Eliana paused, thinking. "Pretty."
---------------------------
I'M SO SORRY! I've not done a chapter in weeks. Maybe even like a month and a half. It's just schools started again and I only started this story in the holidays because I had so much free time.

Thank you to the people who asked for a update because sometimes it's nice to get reminded that I should probably do a chapter.

I hope whoever has read this has enjoyed it because I think since the last time I updated you've probably forgot the last chapter. I forgot the characters names I had to look back.

I know both of my stories have had no recent updates and I promise I really will try and do more chapters. But whenever I start something I never finish it so I probably won't finish this story till 2073.

Well, thank you for reading and sorry for the wait and the short chapter and just sorry. I'm sorry for any mistakes and do-dads.

Please Vote, comment and follow

Please Vote, comment and follow.♥️
Love You All.