Chapter Four

Good news for whoever is horny, there is smut. And thank you xhoneybunchesx for the help picking a name for Maddox.
________________________________
As soon as Eliana left Maverick shifted back into his human form. 'Beast, we have found her.' Maddox told his wolf. 'And she is beautiful and sexy.' His primal side replied. 'That thick ass, beautiful red plump lips and her breasts are perfect size.' Beast groaned out. 'Stop it, beast.' Maverick snapped, just thinking about her gave him an erection.

He had to get back home to his cave and take care of him problem. Shifting back into his wolf, his bones cracked into place. Sprinting back to him home in his wolf form he huffed after four minutes he was home.

(His cave^)

(His cave^)

Even though he was a werewolf he was still a man and with the strength of ten men he could easily build a home in a cave. As soon as Maverick turned eight-teen years old he had his trust fund and left to live the life he wanted and not be the alpha of his pack. He still sees his family not as often as they like but they knew he liked to be alone.

Taking his pants and shirt off he folded them up and put them on a chair. (Hot I know;) He sat down on his bed placing his hand firmly around his erect cock moving up and down, up and down he started to imagine Eliana's hot wet pussy around his shaft as he held onto her hips digging his cock deep into her. "Oh, Eliana." He groaned, imagining her round tits bouncing around while she uses her hand to tug at her pink erect nipple, moaning in pleasure as her other hand lays on his chest holding herself up. Eliana's pussy dripping with cum as she screams "I'm going to cum!"

Her pussy tightening around his cock as he continues to plunges in deeper and deeper, hitting her g-spot as she screams "Yes, yes! Fuck me harder! YES Maverick!" He moved his hand faster "Oh. Yes, Eliana." He yelled as cum came shooting out of his tip covering his belly but imagining it shooting up in Eliana's pussy, hitting deep, as they cum together. "Ohh." He groaned as he finished.

Grabbing a tissue he used it to clean up the cum off his chest. Standing up he walked to the shower, cleaning himself up. After putting shampoo and conditioner in his hair he rubbed it into his hair. Using the men's body wash he used a loofa and rubbed it into his body, relaxing as he strode under the shower and let the water wash the body wash, conditioner and shampoo off.

Walking out he wrapped a towel around his waist then drying his hair off and the rest of his body. He put on some boxers and then a pair of grey pyjama bottoms. Turning the lights off he got into bed and closed his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's not good smut but to be fair I am a woman and a virgin so... I only write down what I've read from Wattpad and seen from porn. And I know that is person but no one knows who I am so. Hehehe ;)

And when the writing is in bold colour like this then it's just me adding extra information.

Please vote, comment and follow

Thank You for reading

Love you♥️