Chapter Eleven

A wolf. Thomas knew that the wolf that roams around these woods was The Beast. 'Eliana is in trouble.' Thoams thought and he wouldn't let that beast hurt his little sister. And the only person he has left. He ran back into the house and opened the attic door and unlocked the cupboard where he kept his guns and hunting weapons.

Thomas chose a long shotgun and a small hunting knife that he placed in his boot. "I'm coming, Eliana." Eliana and Beast were completly unaware of her dangerous brother reading to kill Beast.

After a while of Eliana riding and Beast running, they stopped near a small lake that had beautiful green scenary. The grass were an uneven spike of green surrounding the lake. "Can we sit down, Beast?"He just nodded his still wolf head.

Eliana sat down on the soft grass and stretched her legs, giving Beast access to lay down on her lap to which he did. The slight scent of Eliana's past arousing aroma was there, that Beast happily would have loved to have been intoxicated by.

Eliana lay, stroking her head but paused when she felt him move around, a bit. "What are you doing, Beast?" She giggled at the tickly feeling of him moving around and leaving gentle touches.

His snout brushed against her thigh which made her body jolt. "B-Beast? What are yo- Ahh!" Beast had slid under her dress and presses his nose against her pussy. The pressure against her made a wave of moans roll out of her.

'Beast, stop it!' Maverick was pushing through, trying to stop what his horny little bastard wolf is going to do. Beast ignored his human and pushed aside her panties. He could smell the arousal ozzing out in a wave.

'Mate aroused. I help.' Beast stated. He was like a dog digging deeper in the dirt trying to find a bone. Or in this sence, trying to make his mate orgasm.

"M-my, Beast w=what are you d-doing?" She jolted when she felt a long tongue dragged upwards. She let out a cry of pleasure. "Ahh! Ohh, B-Beast! Oh my gosh!" Sparks of pleasure rippled throughout her body.

Beast savoured her sweet taste and continued to lap her up. Eliana gripped the grass in a tight grip. She didn't fully know what he was doing but she never wanted it to stop. Her stomach tightened and she felt a need for him to go faster and get rid of the knot in her stomach. "Please, Beast. Faster." Eliana moaned out.

With that one word Beast went faster, deeper and added more force. "Ohh!" Eliana was in a state of euphoria. Her legs spasmed and her body shook. Beast loved this; making his mate shake with pleasure. His tongue kept licking up, the sweet taste of her making him need more.

"Yes!" She moaned out her climax hitting her, before passing out. Beast continued licking her after she fell asleep. Eliana moaned lowly in her sleep, although she could feel the sensual touch of Beasts tongue on her pussy but didn't wake up.

Beast stood up on all fours and the let Maverick take back control. 'You are in so much trouble, Beast.' He warned his wolf. 'Beast eat mate. You not. Beast win.' Maverick could feel the smirk he would be giving if he was a person.

Maverick signed and looked down at his mate. Her legs wide open, hand clenching the grass, mouth open, dress only covering half her body and her panties on the forest floor. "Oh, baby." Maverick cooed, her panties up and on her and pulled her dress back down, covering her up.

Maverick picked her up and sat her on his lap, he cradled her head and kissed her forehead.

~One Hour Later~

Thomas held his gun in a tight grip and smiled, he was close. "Come here, puppy puppy." He whispered, the faint sound of someone breathing was heard behind a large, lush green bush. He cocked his gun and walked around the bush.

Mavericks eyes shot open when he heard the sound of a gun. He stood up and held Eliana close to him. Placing her gently against the tree on, which they were leaning against, he shifted into Beast.

Once transformed Beast pounced onto the intruder and growled viciously. Thomas slid his hunting knife out from his boot and pierced it through the side of Beast making him howl in pain.

Thomas quickly stood up when Beast rolled over. And grabbed his gun aiming it at Beast, but he launched at Thomas and bit into his shoulder, the metallic taste prominent in his mouth. "Ahhh!" He screamed out in agony, Eliana watched in horror. Her mind raced wondering what to do?

She couldn't have her brother die but how could she stop Beast from killing him. 'What do I do?' She watched as Beast sunk his teeth in Thomas' hip and thick, bright red blood oozed out, the bloody substance dropped down his side and onto the forest floor like red berries in a dark green bush. Her breathing quickens and her heart raced.

Thomas used his hunting gun, aimed it and shot the large wolf, ready to kill. The bullet punctured the side of his stomach.

Thomas held his hunting knife in the air and was ready to slit the wolfs throat, when Eliana jumped forward and shoved her brother away. His body colliding with the green cloud of thicket.

"Beast!" Her voice bounced through out the dense forest. He was bleeding out, the blood camouflaged with his fur. "No! No! No!" Tears trickled down her eyes, blurring her vision. She placed her hands over his wound and tried to stop the bleeding. His whines and whimpers slipped past his mouth. His heart was slowing down.

Thomas opened his eyes to see his little sister trying to help the wolf. The beast.

The dying beast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry it's been actually months since I last updated. This was bad and not long but thank you for reading. The next chapter will probably take ages so I thought I'd leave a little cliff hanger.

Love you ♥️

Love you ♥️