Love at first sight pt.2 (Tadashi)

..••..•••...••••....•••••.....•••...••..••..••..
A/N: It's gonna be long
..••...•••..••..••..•••...•••••....•••...••..•..

After years has passed, it's already your last year in SFIT (A/N: Did I spelled it wrong?). Tomorrow, you're moving away from here where your friends and family are because of your job. Tadashi is getting closer and closer to you each day. But, you two are just best friends......WITH BENEFITS. Tadashi is now at your kitchen, cooking for you his famous steak since it'll be the last time you will ever taste it. You feel sad and wished that Tadashi can come with you. He helped you through problems and he is always there for you. His feelings for you keep growing everyday but you don't know it. Every night, he can't help it but to keep looking at your photo in his phone and say, "She's so cute" "She's adorable" "She dang it stole my heart completely" "I love her" "I'll miss her so much" "Why does she have to move away?" and all that. Every night, Hiro secretly recorded what Tadashi said and planned to let you hear it after Tadashi confessed to you. It's lunch time Tadashi served his famous steak on the table and calls you to eat. You sat down at the table to eat with him. He keep on staring at you and later on, it became a staring competition and he said, "Erm...____, tonight can you come over my place for dinner? Just the two of us?......as best friends?" "Sure, 'Dashi" you replied. Secretly, he smirked with blush forming on his face but you keep on eating and you ignored his now tomato chilly red face.

~~**Time skip**~~

It's already 6 and you're getting ready for the dinner with Tadashi which is at 8 o'clock. After you bath, you started choosing which dress to wear. Even though he's just a friend, to you he's more than that and you really want to dress nicely. You choose to wear (The dress I tagged with this. The one with denim jacket). You take your at keys and start the engine of your (favorite car). You drove away to Tadashi's house and when you reached there, you saw flower petals at the side way if the path like it is trying to lead you somewhere. It's windy and the wind made your (hair color) hair to one side.
You followed the path led by the flower petals and you reached the garden at the back of Tadashi's house. You saw Tadashi in his tux. He looked so handsome you thought. His jaw dropped once he saw you and you giggled. "You look beautiful,____" Tadashi said. "You don't look bad yourself, 'Dashi" you replied. He pulls out the chair with two hands for you to sit and you said, "What a gentleman today, huh?" He scratches the back if his neck and said, "Yeah". He serves you (your favorite food) and (your favorite drink). You said thanks and he smiles. That smile can melt you completely you thought while you blushed and when Tadashi saw your tomato face, he smirked. Throughout the whole time, he keep on staring at you while eating slowly. You started to get creeped out by Tadashi's attitude. After dinner, Tadashi holds your hand gently and his touch made you melt and can't help it but to smile. He bring you to the garden full of roses. Suddenly, a slow love song started playing.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How do be brave
How can I love when I'm
Afraid
To fall
Tadashi takes your hand and started dancing with you
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer
Tadashi comes one step closer
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
Tadashi started singing for you
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
Tadashi smiled to you and said, "Erm...___?"
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
"Yes?" you replied
What's standing in front of me
"Can i come with you to California?"
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
"Why?"
One step closer
Tadashi comes closer and his nose touched yours
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
His forehead rests against yours
And all along I believed
That I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more~
One step closer
Your lips are almost touching his
One step closer
Both of your lips collide
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more
And all along I believed
That I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more~

"Does that answer your question now?" asked Tadashi. "Y-Y-You love me?" you asked, stuttering. "Actions speaks more than words" he said and kissed you again but this time, it's longer. "I'll love you for a thousand years more although you will move to California but I want to protect you from danger that's why I asked if I can go to California with you and honestly, I fell in love with you ever since the day we first met. I tried to keep in my feelings and I did for years but now, it's time to confessed. And....do you love me back?" Tadashi asked. "I honestly love you since the day we first met too" you replied and both of you kissed. When your kiss ended, Hiro comes out from hiding and show you what Tadashi said every night.

"She's adorable"

"She's so cute"

"She dang it stole my heart completely"

"I love her"

"I'll miss her so much"

"Why does she have to move away?"

You giggled and said, "That's cute, Tadashi" Your arms wrapped around his neck and you kissed him softly on the lips. "Get a room!" Hiro said to you two before he leaves you two alone.

~~**Time skip (again)**~~

After 5 years.....

You and Tadashi lived a happy life together. You were married to Tadashi and had to kids, (fav girl/boy baby name) and (fav girl/boy baby name). Tadashi is a wonderful husband and father. Your kids are intelligent, thoughtful, kind, mischievous yet good-looking. And that's your happy ending.

..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..
A/N: How's it? Sorry for my mistakes:)
..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..••..