Relationship that lasts long pt.1 (Hiro)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N: I am so so so sorry for not updating for such a long time! I will update a lot this week to make up for it. P.s. play the song above while reading this:)
Love ya😙

♡Hiro x Reader♡

~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey, (Y/N)!!" Hiro practically screamed when he saw her face appeared on the screen.

"Hey, Hamada. How's life?" Her tired voice replied. She was in her comfy clothes, loose tshirt and a pair of shorts. Her hair was messy and let down. She pulled back her side bangs with her hands.

'Cute' Hiro's heart soared. "Well...if only I could see you...."

Hiro and (Y/N) has been in a relationship for 7 months. They started out as schoolmates, coincidently becoming 'bus mates' and also, in the same class for every subject. Their relationship was a secret though, as (Y/N)'s parents and Aunt Cass wouldn't have let them be in love at such a young age. They are 15, which wasn't really that young and both their studies were outstanding. However, the adults thought of relationship at a young age as 'lack of seriousness and a disturbance in academics'. So they kept their relationship quiet, only their close friends, Fred, Gogo, Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Baymax knew.

They couldn't see each other outside of school as (Y/N)'s parents were overly protective. They will follow her quietly in the bushes, like how they've done whenever (Y/N), Gogo and Honey Lemon went out. But Gogo and Honey Lemon had nothing to hide from (Y/N)'s parents. Hiro does.

Her parents didn't even know who Hiro Hamada is, except as the other smartest kid in (Y/N)'s class.

"Hiro....are you okay?" (Y/N)'s voice snapped Hiro out of his daze. He was admiring her features, still glowing no matter how visible her eye bags are. "Have you finished your project?" He asked gently. "Nope...haven't started it yet." Their project was due in 2 weeks. Can she finish it in time?

"What happened?" Hiro asked. She was not usually like this. She would've done it right when she got the instructions.

"N-Nothing..."

"You are a horrible liar. Tell me.....I want to be there for you."

Hiro's words brighten up her mood. She felt this sudden explosion in her brain and it sent butterflies throughout her whole body. She really love Hiro.

His words melted her heart enough for her to tell him the truth.

"Actually....my parents are going to get me engaged to a CEO."

Her words shocked him.

"What?"

"I will be engaged to him, not married yet. But when I am of age, I will marry him...he is 24 now, and when I turn 21,--" "No." "Hiro?" "I'm not letting that happen. Not to you."

Hiro's face are turning red from anger rising to his head. "You don't deserve this kind of life."

"But what can I do??" She cried exasperatedly. "I can't stop this from happening. I want to marry you in the future, I really do. But do you think I can go against my parents? I am nothing compare to them. Because of them, I have food, shelter, everything......" she sobbed. "It's not like I have a choice...."

Seeing her cry made Hiro even more furious about her parents. How could they do that?

"We'll find a way......I promise..." Hiro gently said. She could feel his words patting her back, comforting her. "Really?" She asked. He nodded. "I'll be an ass if I break that promise. And I will forever, never be an ass." His words sent laughter from her through the computer screen. "Thanks, Hiro."

Right then, Aunt Cass was calling him down for dinner. "I gotta go, bye," he smiled comfortingly. "Okay." "I love you," "Love you mkre than you think." "Then I love you most," he chuckled. He kissed her through the screen, smashing his lips to the screen. "EW ALL THIS DUST ON MY LIPS!" he screamed. Before the screen turned black, he could hear her adoring laugh.

~~END OF PART 1~~

A/N: This is the longest chapter I have ever made! Lol, so basically, I will be updating maybe later in the evening or tomorrow. I miss you all, so so so much. I appreciate all your comments, likes and some even talked to me privately. I would like to hear from you and be your friend! But be aware that I am not always on Wattpad. Thank you so much for everything.

--XxKrystalJeon28xX