Relationship that lasts long pt.2 (Hiro)

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/N: (L/N)=Last name
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

~~6 years later~~
"Hey guys!" (Y/N) waved them over. "How are you?" Honey Lemon asked. "Where's Gogo?" Wasabi asked. "Over here," she raised her hand. "Gogo, jeez you could've waited for me!" Fred panted. "Hey," Hiro greeted. The gang is having their usual meet at Aunt Cass's cafe.

Hiro slide down to the seat next to (Y/N) and smiled brightly at her. She smiled back and reached to hold his hand under the table. His smile got even brighter when she clasped her tiny hand around his big one.

"So, what are you gonna do this winter?" Honey Lemon asked excitedly. "Play video games and chill," Fred replied his girlfriend. "Nope, you are coming with me," Honey Lemon sassed him. "What? Where?" "It's a secret," Honey Lemon grinned. Gogo raised her hand up. "Yes, Gogo?" Honey Lemon turned her attention to Gogo. "No PDA here please," she put down her hand. Everyone rolled their eyes. "That's just because you are the only single one here," Wasabi said. "Wasabi, do you even have a girlfriend?" Fred asked. (Y/N) came in defense, "Isn't Adrianna his girlfriend?" "Actually, she's just a date," Hiro said. "That LASTS LONG!" Wasabi added. "Are you gonna move in to Hiro's apartment soon?" Fred asked (Y/N). "Yeah, I told my parents that I'm moving in to my friend's house. They practically don't care but, I'm sure they'll bring bodyguards with me everywhere," (Y/N)'s hand left Hiro's but he quickly clasped her hand in his. His thumb soothingly rubbed her hand, comforting her.

"What about the engagement?" Gogo asked, genuinely curious. "Well, my parents hadn't mentioned it for at least 4 years so....I am not sure," (Y/N) forced a smile. Everyone looked at her in pity. "No, don't pity me, I can get through this. I promise," (Y/N) looked at them with a gentle smile. "How about a sleepover party?" Fred changed the topic. "When?" Wasabi asked, "On the week of Christmas?" Hiro suggested. "Good one," Gogo nodded. "Anyone have plans on that week?" Honey Lemon asked. Everyone said no. "Wonderful! What shall we bring?" she asked. "Just bring clothes and shower stuff, the rest will be provided by me," Fred boasted. "Yeah, Fred, we know you are rich. Mind buying us a thousand gold?" (Y/N) remarked.

Everyone bursts into laughter and Fred just stood there, dumfounded. "Did you just burned me?" Fred asked. "Yes, and I will do more in the future," she playfully smirked. Everyone continued chatting and chatting. What they didn't know, was that someone is watching them from afar.

~~Hiro's apartment~~
"(Y/N)! Get the phone!" Hiro shouted from the kitchen. "Yes, mom," she rolled her eyes. She picked ip the phone with an hello but, there was no answer. "Erm....excuse me?" she tried again. Still no answer. Finally, a voice spoke up. "You are (Y/N) (L/N), right?"
"Y-Yes?" she shakily replied. "I'm Takeshima, your groom-to-be."

"Who's that?" Hiro asked while cooking.

"Erm, I'll talk to you another time. Bye, Mr. Takeshima," she quickly put down the phone.

"It's just.........the.....groom-to-be," she clenched her fist. She couldn't lie to Hiro. No matter how hard she try to.

"What?" Hiro appeared in the living room with her. "What's his name?" Hiro hide his anger.

"Takeshima," she whispered, afraid what Hiro would react to it. Hiro sensed her fear, walking towards her and back-hugged her. "It's okay," he whispered into her hair. She turned around and hugged his body tighter. "What if.....I can't see you again? If he got your apartment phone number, then it means he knows you. And if he tells my parents...." Hiro silenced her. "Don't think about it. It's gonna be okay when you're with me....trust me," Hiro wrapped his arms all around her body. He kisses her to soothe the stress away. "I love you, (Y/N), don't forget that."

"And you should know no matter what happens, I love only you, Hiro."

~~Christmas Eve~~
The whole gang were having their 4th night at Fred's mansion. "Tomorrow will be 5 nights at Freddie's, get it?" Wasabi laughed. "Lol!" Honey Lemon said. "Ha,ha, yeah," Gogo said. "Aw, don't be such a bad sport," Fred said.

DING DONG

"Someone's at the door, Hiro, go get it," Gogo shooed Hiro away. "I'll go get it," (Y/N) jumped up to her feet and dashed to the door. "Hel--" she was caught off guard when she saw the familiar face. "I'm Takeshima, and I've come to pick you up."

"Wait, what?"

"Tomorrow is our wedding. Don't you know that?"

"My parents have not talked to me about it."

"Well, they told me to pick you up."

"I won't let you," she tried to slam the door in his face but his feet blocked it.

"Guards," he ordered. The guards knocked her out, carried her into a black minivan.

By the time the guards knocked her out, Hiro came downstairs and saw (Y/N) being taken to theep car. "No, no, no." Hiro cursed. He ran towards Fred's car, as fast as he can and drove like a mad person.

They were now at (Y/N)'S parent's house. "That a******," he cursed angrily. He climbed onto the railings of (Y/N)'s room and waited for the guards to bring her in. And when they did, he saw somebody he doesn't wish to see.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/N: I promise the next chapter will be the last!
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●