The Girl Playing The White Piano pt.3 (Hiro x reader x Tadashi)

Hiro went alone to his lab and opened his lunch box. It's not that he doesn't like to eat cupcake or that he's a horrible cook but he doesn't feel like eating it. He stabbed it with his fork. And stab...and stab. Half an hour had passed and he couldn't eat. He lost his appetite.

Till then, he heard the sound of the piano playing upstairs. He walked quickly upstairs, knowing (Y/N) is the only one who own a piano in this whole school. He rushed up the stairs and skipped 3 stairs at once.

When he reached (Y/N)'s lab, when his fingertips touched the doorknob of the lab, he heard (Y/N) and Tadashi's laughter.

Great. Just when I thought I could have some alone time with her. He thought.

He was about to walk away when the door of the lab opened to reveal Tadashi standing there.

"Hey knucklehead, what brings you here? You wanna talk to (Y/N)?"

Hiro nodded quickly and Tadashi open the door wider so that Hiro can come in.

"Oh hey, Hiro!!!! How are you? Why do you look so gloomy?"

"Uh....(Y/N), can we talk......alone?"

"Oh sure!! Tadashi, you heard that"

Tadashi only nodded and exited the lab.

"What is it that you want to talk to me about?"

"(Y/N), why do you always spend time with Tadashi? Not me?"

"Woah Hiro. What does it matter to you if I hang out with Tadashi a lot? You're my best friend's boyfriend. Do I have a reason to hang out with you?"

Yeah, Hiro. Why are you acting like this?!!!

Doofus. You fell for her. TELL HER!!

"B-Becauseilikeyouveryverymuchnoithinkitslove"

"Hiro. Calm down. Tell me. Slowwwwwlyy."

"Because, I like you very very much. No, I think it's love."

(Y/N)'s mouth is wide open in shock.

"What? No way."

"Okay, (Y/N) I understand you don't have feelings for me and I gotta go, bye!!"

But before Hiro could reach the door, you back-hugged him.

"I-I l-l-like like you too, Hiro...."

"What? But I thought you don't." He turned around so your face was against his chest. He wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm good at hiding my feelings, Hiro. It's something I learned to grow up with. Remember that day (Y/BFF/N) introduced you to me? She knew I like like you, Hiro. She was trying to make me jealous and confess to you. That's why she dated you. She thought that you like like me and not her. She knew that. So she tried making me to confess to you. Now I can. And I secretly knew Tadashi liked me too. But last month, he confessed to me. I told him that I like someone else..and he knew that was you. Because he's been my friend like an elder bro for years. He knew me well. And he accepted my decision. Now he's secretly dating Honey Lemon. He's going to make it public only after you confessed. And now he's by the door."

"(Y/BFF/N), WE DID IT!!! THEY CONFESSED TO EACH OTHER!!" Tadashi exclaimed.

"Jeez don't shout like you saw Justin Bieber or something," your bestie appeared, rubbing her ear.

Fred: "YO WASABI, I WON THE BET!!! YOU OWE ME 50 DOLLARS!!!"

Wasabi: "Aw, man."

GoGo: "Congrats, (Y/N) finally you woman up."

Honey Lemon: "OMG LOOK AT THEIR POST KYAAAAA!!!! Take a picture!! Where's my phone?!!"

Tadashi head locked Hiro and whispered something into his ear. Hiro's ears turned really red and he shook his head in embarrassment.

The bell ring signaling it's time for the next class.

Everyone sighed and groaned.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

(Y/N) picked up her books and brushed past Hiro but she stopped and walked back to Hiro and said, "You smelled nice. Oh and, we're a thing now. You don't need to ask me." She winked and walked away leaving Hiro standing there, shocked and amused.

And that's the beginning of a beautiful relationship blooming.

A/N:
Requests are open!! Comment below please. And my important exam results came out!! I got a straight A!! --(unexpectedly) HURRAY!! IM FREEE~~~ Now, I'm available for requests and I would gladly do a Christmas one. It's December already!! Wow. Christmas is coming soon so I would do Christmas fluff and stuff. Who's excited for Christmas?!!!

--XxKrystalJeon28xX