The Girl Playing The White Piano pt.1 (Hiro x reader x Tadashi)

...•••....•••....•••...•••...•••....••••
A/N: Just a quick thing here.... (L/N) means last name and (Y/N) means your name and also, (Y/BFF/N) means your best friend forever name. Sorry that I forgot to put these in the previous chappie. This is a Hiro x reader x Tadashi chappie. Enjoy!
...•••...•••..•••...•••...••••....•••...•
"C'mon, (Y/N)!!! We are gonna be late!" Your best friend exclaimed. "Why do you really want me to meet your boyfriend for? All I want to do is play my gorgeous white piano here in my freaking lab!" "Fine! You'll regret not meeting my boyfriend." "As if." Your best fried stormed out of your lab angrily. Let's introduce you shall we? You're (Y/N) (L/N), the only 14 year old here in SFIT--Hiro's 16:) You're a genius. Cleverer than Hiro and Tadashi Hamada, the other geniuses in this school. Before you came, Hiro and Tadashi had always been the top 1 genius here but then, you took their place. Your lab is the biggest among the rest because you need bigger space for your projects--and the piano. You are one of SF Tech Group's robotic expert and they always gives you big projects that is really difficult but easy for you. That's why SFIT is really proud to have a student like you. Not to mention, you even have a couple billions of fans from each and every country! Why?
1. You're a freaking genius. Even better than Einstein.
2. You're dang pretty and kind.
3. You have like, every woman's dream features. Those eyes, curves and everything! Even better--it's natural!
And so, you are ALWAYS treated like popstars, maybe like Ariana Grande or Taylor Swift! Or even Mariah Carey! You sit on the piano stool and still had your lab coat on. Your fingers dance on the piano elegantly, with no mistake occur. It's like you're not even controlling your own fingers. They just move by itself. As your first song ended, claps were to be heard. "Bravo! Bravo!" It happen to be, your best friend with a boy next to her.

Hiro Hamada.

"What are you doing here, (Y/BFF/N)?!"
"I'm showing you who my boyfriend is since you don't wanna come. Better ask my boyfriend to come."
"Your boyfriend is Hiro Hamada?! Isn't he too.....young for you?"
"What's wrong with that?"
"...........You're 20 and he's 16."
"Whatever."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Hiro Hamada."
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). And nice to meet you too."
Your thoughts: And I hope (Y/BFF/N) would just take her boyfriend outta here so that I can play the piano in peace!--I don't mean to sound rude but--
"I've heard about your fans, (Y/N)" Hiro said sheepishly.
"Who wouldn't?!" You best friend gushed.
That's rude. Interrupting my thoughts. You thought again.
Hiro's face turned scarlet as soon as he heard what your bestie said.
"Erm..sorry but (Y/BFF/N), isn't it your chemistry class right now?"
"Oh! It is! Btw, gtg! Bye sista! Bye Hiro-pooh!"
"Ew. Gross. How did you even manage to stand her nickname for you?"
"Just.......get used to it."
"Take a seat. You wouldn't want to stand there while talking right?"
Hiro chuckles and said, "Haha. Okay." "Erm...what class do you have now?" "I have free time now so........would you mind playing the piano for me?"
Just when you thought that you could get a chance to play the piano alone. But being the polite person you are, you did not turn him down. You sit in a more comfortable position and started playing a Korean song, "Eyes, nose, lips--by Taeyang of Big Bang". (A/N: Click the video above. NOW! It's my most fav song like, ever!!) As soon as your fingers danced on the piano, you are so immersed in the song that you don't even need the script. You had remembered this song by heart so it's easy to play. Hiro was impressed by your skills. His jaw dropped as soon as he realized your position. You look so beautiful. Your hair flowing in its waves, your eyes closed and concentrated, making your long eyelashes stand out, your sharp, cute nose, your perfect pink lips and lastly--how his stomach hurts from the butterflies you created. Knock yourself out, man. You have a girlfriend for god's sake! Hiro thought to himself. Most importantly, your girlfriend happens to be the girl you actually fell for's best friend in the whole world!! The song ended and Hiro applauded. "AMAZING!!! How did you play like that?!" You shrugged and said, "Practice and talent ^^". Just then, (Y/BFF/N) barged in the door. "Come on Hiro! Let's go for lunch like you promised me!" Hiro thought, why did I date her with no feelings? Oh, I know why--I'm too kind for my own good. "(Y/N), you wanna join us?" "Haha. No thanks. I don't wanna disturb your date~~" (Y/N) teased. "Wa--we're not going on a date! Right, Hiro?" "Yeah." You waved (Y/BFF/N) and Hiro off. "I'm still not going. Tadashi promised to treat me lunch today. Bye!!" Wait, how on earth did she know Tadashi?! Hiro thought, jealousy filling him.

A/N:
Pt. 2 coming soon!! Sorry for not updating for months!! I was preparing for my very important exam and finally it's over!!! So now I can spend most of my time being an author on Wattpad and not a student the whole entire time. GUYS!! Another thing is...WE HIT 5 K VIEWS, 172 votes and only 31 comments. Can we try hitting 200 votes? If we could, I will reward you guys with a special bonus Hiro and Tadashi chapter!! Bye guys~~~^^
--EXO_Krystal_TXH