Come and go pt.1 (Hiro)

...•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...
A/N: This is a cute Hiro x Reader chappie requested by Big_Four_of_Olympus. This is part one. I will publish part two tomorrow.
...•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...

"She's adorable!!" that was your mother who said that. "She's a strong new born baby, Mrs.(your last name)" said the doctor. "But.......she's born with a disease" said the nurse. "What!?" said your father. "She has heart disease. Because of her weak heart......but on my prediction, as long as she isn't overly mad or sad, she'll live a long life. Don't stress her out, okay?" said the doctor. "(your mother's name)!!!! How's the new born baby?" Cass, your mom's best friend asked. "She.......she has a weak heart.." your mother said while crying. "Don't worry, (your mom's name) you just have to keep her happy right?" Cass said. "Yes, thanks Cass" your mom replied. "Anyway, I brought your baby girl a friend!!" Cass said. "Aww....how adorable! Is this Tadashi's parent's child?" "Yes. His name is Hiro Hamada". You turn your head to face Hiro and you smiled. "Awww!!! Little (your name) wants to be friends with little Hiro! Hiro say 'hi'!" Cass said holding Hiro's hand to wave hi to you. Hiro smiled and when his hand touches yours, he laughs and so do you.

~~**After 18 years**~~

Ever since that day, you have become Hiro's and Tadashi's best friend and fake little sis. Today is your birthday and you want to make it special since you're leaving to another country next year and you're wearing a black blazer and a pastel pink dress (like the pic). "_____!!" that's your 19 year old best friend, Hiro. And yeah, he's elder than you one year. "Time to party!!!" Hiro said. "Yayyyy!!!" you replied. This year, you don't want to invite your other friends except for your 'fake' brother and best friend, Hiro and Tadashi and also, your family. "Blow the candles lil' sis!" Tadashi says to you. You make a wish before you blow the candles on your (favorite flavor) cake. And....it turns out, Hiro love that flavor too. "GIMME MY CAKE BACK, HIRO!" you screamed and chases Hiro because Hiro stole your cake. The WHOLE cake. "WOAH!!" you said as you slipped on the cake that Hiro accidentally left on the floor. You closed your eyes, waiting for an impact but it didn't come. You open you eyes to see Hiro under you will hugging you like he is protecting you. You blushed knowing that your life time crush and best friend saved you. You felt cozy and safe in his arms then, Tadashi whistled and clapped for you two. Aunt Cass and your mother are squealing leaving your father grinning widely. Hiro's face became really really red without you knowing. You quickly get on your feet and helped Hiro up while Tadashi keep congratulating Hiro on saving your 'life'. Then, Tadashi pulled Hiro's eat closed to Tadashi's mouth and you saw Tadashi whispering something that you couldn't hear. It seems like your parents and Aunt Cass heard it too. They started smirking evilly and your parents excused themselves to go home because of an emergency at the company while Aunt Cass said she has to go to her friend's house meaning your mom's and Tadashi said he has to go visit his friends. As they leave the house, Hiro speak out, "Hey, let's finish the cake". You laughed and nodded in agreement. After you both finished, you grabbed your bag full of clothes that you packed because you and Hiro planned to have a sleepover. You went to Hiro's room and place a air mattress inside the high-tech tent that you and Hiro had built together when you two were 12 years old. The door if the tent automatically open up and you place the bag at the corner while taking your pajamas out. You went inside the toilet and started brushing your teeth. Hiro came I and hug you from behind. You blushed and looked confused. He whispered, "I've always fell in love with you ever since we're born. And I swear to myself and 'Dashi that I'll confessed to you on your 18th birthday. I love you" You turn around to face him and you say, "I love you..." you replied. "Even more from the moon and back" you two said in unison. You grabbed his hoodie's collar and kissed him deeply with full of passion and love. "I finally stole a kiss from my true love" Hiro said, kissing you again. After preparing for bed, you two cuddle and sleep inside the high-tech tent. And you've never felt happier than ever.

But that's not the end.

...•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...
A/N: Hope you like it! Part 2 is coming tomorrow!!!! Sorry that it's a little shorter than usual:) I'm in a hurry to finish my school project >~< Sorry for my mistakes. Anyway, SAYONARA~~~

--EXO_Krystal_TXH
...•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...