Stepbrother pt.4

A/N: WARNING KIDS TURN AWAY UR INNOCENT EYES!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Tadashi--no this is-is w-wrong---oh my god," (Y/N) gasped. "No, Tadashi d-don't----a-ah" Tadashi's black hair softly trickling the nape of her neck. "(Y/N) be quiet," he raised his head to look at her with eyes clouded with lust.

"Tadashi......are you sure about this?" Her question left him sober for a minute as he looked at her with wide eyes. "(Y/N).....do you love me?" His voice croaked at the last syllable.

"Yes b-but......" at that answer, Tadashi began to pull away, feeling guilty for what he did a moment ago. His desire was always hidden deep down within him, almost breaking him into pieces. Not only physical desire but...

He wanted to be able to tell his father, "Dad! (Y/N) is my girlfriend!"

~*Flashback*~
9 muscles. He looked up at the elder man, black strands suspiciously spiked up which is a rare occasion. His face broke into a grin. "Dad," Tadashi greeted.

"You look happy, what's up?"

Tadashi squinted his eyes at his father playfully. "What did you just say?"

"Isn't that what the kids nowadays are saying?" He ruffled Tadashi's hair.

"Um...no, it's a little too outdated," Tadashi teased. "Sheesh," his father chuckled.

....a moment of silence before....

"I have good news!" They both shouted out.

"Wait," the both of them unconsciously said the same things again.

"Okay, you go first," Tadashi said.

"No, you."

"Nah dad, you sta--"

"You said so kiddo so let me speak." He sassed at his son. Tadashi let out a small laugh. "Okay, fine." He smiled, thinking, 'So this is where Hiro's sass comes from.'

"Okay so....this may be surprisingly but.."

Tadashi's ears perked up. "Yes...?" He walked slowly towards the kitchen to get a cup of water. His dad followed him to the back. As Tadashi took his cup of water, he leaned his back against the kitchen counter. "So...?" Tadashi raised an eyebrow.

His dad who is now leaning against the frame of the door, let out a excited/nervous sigh, "I'm getting married."

Tadashi spit out water in surprised and a continuous fit of cough follows. His dad flinched. "Is it really that surprising?"

"I-I mean you haven't been seeing anyone lately--"

"That. Erm, I lied."

"What?" Tadashi couldn't believe his ears.

"I...erm....have been seeing someone lately but I didn't wanna tell you yet until I confirm that she's the right one for me.....unlike the previous relationships." He scratched his head.

Tadashi turned back to when he saw his dad crying his heart out at the dining room, drowning in tears and liquor just because of that one girl he loves other than his belated mom.

Vivianne.

Tadashi snapped back into reality. "Yeah....so what's her name?"

His father smiled an ear-splitting grin. "(Y/M/N) (Y/L)." Tadashi spits out water again. But kept his shock inside. He drank a few more sips as he arrange his mind.