hair clips obsession

your door bell kept ringing recently and Taylor kept opening the door each time and it was always a package for you. She doesn't opened it because it isn't her things and she knows that privacy is important . Taylor kept asking you but you always say 'soon tay soon' ,

today you were home with her watching friends, Taylor and yours favourite show on Netflix even though you already watched it like a hundred times. Thats when the door bell rang you hurriedly rushed and opened the door thanking the mail man.

by now you had a pile of packages yet to be opened " Tay! we're going to open the packages today!" Taylor  wasted no time and hurriedly got up from the couch and walked to the island in the kitchen with  excitement.

you took the pen knife and opened the first one you squealed and pulled it out it was a mini grape soda hair clip you bought two of every clips  so that you could match with Taylor "oh my swift! tay this is so cute !" Taylor chuckled whenever you say 'oh my swift'

"you did good darling" and she kissed your cheek you clip the grape soda  to her hair and she did the same to your hair after opening  about twenty packages  you had a pile of clips. " beautiful girl I think that's enough clip shopping for the year "

you pout but you had to agree because if you didn't you'd go broke. you placed all the clips in a cute box and you placed Taylor's in an different box that's is different in colour .

a/n: istg I have to stop commenting after I write at the end I know I'm sorry just a short fluff bc why not 🥱also if y'all got request just comment or DM me I don't mind doing them . ( I also know that it's short so I'll post another story today)