Victoria secret

a/n : i came back to this fic  bc i wanted to proof read it and can i just say wtf was wrong with my grammar during that time 😭
___________

!ahem..warning a little bit dirty and I wanted to say cat calling is not fucking cool it's disrespectful so please don't do it.!

Today was a big day, it was your first time walking on a runway and your first time walking on a runway as a Victoria secret angel.

you was so excited it was always your dream to walk on the runway especially as a Victoria secret angel,but there was a twist today .

not only is it your first time but Taylor doesn't even know that you was an angel you had to keep this secret to yourself for so long,because you wanted to surprise her.

she was performing black space today on the runway while the angels walk.you had to different outfits that you had to quickly change into.

the first outfit:

this one was your favourite as it was a very cute nature type of angel if that makes sense

this one was your favourite as it was a very cute nature type of angel if that makes sense.and you especially loved the heels.

second outfit:

this is a huge one so you would be coming out first with it then,the first outfit

this is a huge one so you would be coming out first with it then,the first outfit.the way they put the outfit for you was pretty confusing if you had to say.

[okay but can we just appreciate how gorgeous these models are like wtf could never be me I'm too short.]
________
time skip to the dressing room
________

you reached the venue early just to make sure Taylor doesn't catch you . you told your manager that if Taylor was coming into the dressing room you was in,tell her not to because 'the model is still dressing up'

which he thankfully knew you were surprising Taylor so he nodded his head and let the people help you change into your first outfit.

"y/n!" you heard your name get called out you turned around and it was Andrea, Taylor's mom,you then walk towards her and bear hugged her."hey Andrea! I'm so happy to see you here." you said before continuing"I'm so excited to see Taylor's reaction but I'm also nervous that I will mess it up"

"oh y/n, you'll do just fine! Taylor was talking to Gigi so shes pretty occupied currently." you nodded your head and Looked in the mirror one last time before your manager called you to get to backstage.

"y/n it's time!" you nodded your head trembling a little "don't worry y/n, you'll do fine just remember to turn left to go out, then walk to your dressing room to get changed" "yeah okay " you took a deep breath in before letting it out.

you walked backstage and you saw Taylor singing the intro of blank space.

there was people there filming behind the scenes Victoria secret fashion show.they cane up to you and interviewed you.

"y/n! hi this is your first time right?and does Taylor know?" the man asked "oh uh no Taylor doesn't it was such a hard secret to keep but I'll be surprising her.and yes this is my first time I'm super nervous but really excited!" you answered .

the camera man then asked you a few more questions before he said good bye.
but as soon as he said good bye it was your turn to walk.

you walked out gracefully,before reaching Taylor."hey babe" Taylor immediately recognised your voice her eyes widened as she tried processing what just happened.

her shocked expression made you chuckled as you continued walking one foot in front of another. and if you was honest the amount of times you trip on your own toe or foot was uncountable.you blew a kiss to Taylor and gave her a quick wink while she continued singing.staring at you as she processed how good you looked.

she had a moment to breath and you was walking back "darling! you didn't tell me . we're so talking about this later, did I mention that your fucking gorgeous especially that ass" she whisper yelled.

you smiled cheekily knowing that she's already turned on.

you turned to your left and walked down the stairs, you went to your dressing room and your manager came in.

"y/n! did you see Taylor's face?" he laughed "yeah! it was hilarious.shes gonna whoop my ass later though " you said as your make up artist, teddy, retouched your make up and laughed with you.

you are the last one and when you walked back to the stage Taylor gasped and her eyes widened.

you chuckled as your cheeks turned a little red from her cute reaction. there were people cat whistling which made you extremely uncomfortable but you're gonna have to get used to it, if you're being a model. there is always disrespectful people that just don't understand.

Taylor on the other hand kept staring at your ass and you could feel it she felt more and more turned on by the minute and when the cat callers whistled she clenched her mic harder. she never liked it when people did that because it was so fucking disrespectful.

when you was walking back you whispered to her "I'm getting a punishment aren't I Tay?" and she just nodded slightly smirking.

as soon as blank space finished she walked backstage and went to your dressing room."darling! you didn't tell me that you're an angel!" she said whining and childishly pout.

you couldn't help but chuckle and kiss her causing her pout to fade away.the kiss lingered on her lips for a few seconds before she hugged you." did I mentioned that that ass was looking fucking fine " she said her voice raspy. turning you on.

"yes you did Tay now let me remove the wings and heels" she lets go of you and you removed your clothes her jaw dropped as she stares and your boobs.

she went to you and squeezed them causing a small moan to come out of your mouth.

"Tay we can continue this at home okay?" she whined but obliged and quickly held your hand leading you to her car. she said she was going to get someone to drive yours home and you nodded.

"you've been a bad bad girl darling," the blonde said while having her hand on you thighs and you simply nodded.

the rest of the night was eventful,with the next day not being able to walk, obviously you told Taylor not to go so hard but she couldn't hold back.

a/n: ahem..what happened that night is up to your imaginations.✋🥲bacause like I said I can't write smut.