grammys

a/n: an update because im bored out of my shitty mind [ i hate everything. i cant sleep and i got lazy to proof read]
_______________

You woke up in the morning to your girlfriend Taylor. a smile makes it's way to your face as you admire your girlfriend's face.

“ You're staring again, l/n” Taylor husked in her morning voice before pulling you closer to her chest. “ I'm not staring Tay. I'm admiring respectfully at the goddess in front of me.”

A small grin made it's way to Taylor “ you're whipped you do know that right?”  you scoffed and replied “not as whipped as you miss Swift.” your girlfriend opened her eyes and rolled them making you giggle.

“ Come on Tay we have to do our outfit fitting for the Grammy's.” The blonde groaned before getting up and putting light make up on before getting in her hoodie and some sweats.

You then got out of the bathroom and wrapped your arms around her waist “ you do know you dont have to put make up when you already look gorgeous” Taylor hummedbefore turning around to give you a kiss on the cheek. She then dragged you to her car and started the engine.

you on the radio and started bopping to August, on Taylor's new album, Folklore. “ Darling. to think you were reluctant to wake me up at five am to let me listen to this makes me speechless. ” you told thr blonde.

She cuckled and shrugged before you both reached your destination. you tried on your dress which was similar to Taylor's other than the fact it was hues of pink and it was up until your knees knees.

Taylor came out of the dressing room shortly. your eyes widdn in amazement jesus my girlfriend was hella hot and gorgeous you thought.

Taylor walked up to you smiling “ you look gorgeous darling.” your girlfriend whispered “so do you, Tay.”

You pulled her down slightly to give her a kiss which she happily have you.

Time skip ( because I got lazy )

You and Taylor woke earlyto prepare for the Grammy's. Taylor was nominated for three categories and she keot doubting herself that she wouldn't get anything that night.

You kept telling her she would get something but she still had a slight doubt.

You both got your dresses on and you whisper in her ear “ just so you know Tay. it doesn't matter if you brought back an award or not because you'll still be my number one shining star other than Lady Gaga.” Taylor burst out laughing at the last part.

You both got in the car and drove to the Grammy's. Once you arrived Tayloraced her fingers with yours, “Just tell me when you get overwhelmed all right?” you noded your head before getting out to the red carpet.

After what felt like six years the even started. Taylor lost to harry and lady gaga but she was happy for them and so were you.

And for the last category Taylor was nominated for which was album of the year for evermore she started to get antsy you grabbed her hand and smiled at her reassuring which she smiled back at you.

“ And the winner for album of the year goes too..Taylor swift!” at that you and taylor jumped up. You hugged Taylor and gave her a kiss on the cheek before letting her go on stay to havehee moment.

Taylor started to thank jack and aaron she started her speech to you. “And thank you to my lovely girlfriend who kept telling me I would win something even though I kept telling her I wouldn't. And thank you for waking up at four or five am just to listen to my song i came up with in the middle of the night. Thank you y/n I love you so much i don't know how i would survive or be sane without you through this pandemic.” Taylor said while looking at you straight in the eyes you smiled at her happily.

She walked off and went back to her seat she whispered in your ears “I love you so much y/n thank you for everything dear.”

a/n THANK YOU FOR 6.9K READS AHHH ILY GUYS SM