heather part 2

a/n : IM SORRY I JUST REALISED HOW GAY I AM FOR TAYLOR LIKE IM I — . OH AND GO ONN TWITTER AND PUT #ARIAS Taylor swift RN
_____________

I GOT TOO LAZY TOO PROOF READ I ONLY HAD THREE HOURS OF SLEEP DONT BLAME ME. and new book is coming btw!

it has been the worst week of your life. it has been a week since you last talk to Taylor and if you was being honest, you just felt like absolute shit.

after going to Taylor's house and finding out that, that karlie chick is Taylor's girlfriend it absolutely broke you to pieces every time you go past the bedroom for Taylor in your apartment you would start breaking down.

you would refuse to eat to the point where selena had no choice but to force feed you. you had to say your will to live was slowly slipping away.

you just wished Taylor never met karlie. so perhaps you wouldn't hurt so much. perhaps you and Taylor would've been on a few date by now.

you heard knocking at your door and you knew the only person who it could be was Selena since obviously why would Taylor come when she's living in paradise with her new girlfriend.

Taylor's pov
———————

after what y/n said and what sel said my heart immediately broke because if I was  honest I really like y/n.

I just that maybe she never felt the same so I kept these feelings bottled up. when I saw Karlie yeah she was breath taking but she wasn't as attractive as y/n

I love y/n so much and I couldn't believed that after I met karlie I completely forgot  about the person who was so important to me. the only person who understood me and the only person who was always there for me.

I completely forgot y/n existence. yeah, I like Karlie but I love y/n. when I kissed Karlie I didn't felt this spark I felt with y/n when we kissed at the Halloween party.

I walked back in and almost immediately broke down I  called for Karlie and she came rushing down. " I'm sorry Karlie but can you please leave. I—, I don't truly love you. I mean I like you but I realised j love y/n I'm sorry karlie." I said with my voice wavering.

karlie smiled sadly before saying " it's all right Taylor. I knew that there was something up, the way you kissed me wasn't how it was at the halloween party" I nodded my head before leading her out.

I say on the bed in y/n's room, since she used to go to my house every Friday for a girls night. the scene of what happened kept replaying. she said she actually wanted to ask me out but her plans were crushed after I said shit about karlie.

damn it Taylor, you just lost the one person you probably love the most. I laid on y/n's bed crying for a few hours.

it had been a week since the incident and I haven't been me. I cried for hours non stop everyday and hadn't eaten in four days. I couldn't take it anymore I walked out of my house into my car crying and probably looking like absolute shit.

I drove to y/n's apartment to apologise to her. I knocked on her door waiting for her to opened it.

y/n's pov
—————

I walked over to the door expecting Selena to come get me food or whatever even though I would most probably throw it up later because of how shitty I've been feeling.

but when I hoped the door a tall blonde woman whom I recognised too well hugged me I froze there right on the spot.

I hugged her back. it was Taylor she looked terrible as if she hasn't been eating in days and looked like she had been crying just as much as I have.

" y/n.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry , I'm sorry that I've been such a bad friend. I really do love you y/n. I just bottled up my feelings  thinking you'd never love me back I'm sorry I broke up with karlie." Taylor said sobbing while trying to breath.

I smiled sadly and hugged her back. " it's all right Taylor I forgive you. and I live you too Tay. " I couldn't not forgive her. I love her way to much to leave her like this I let out a few years before pulling away.

"have you been eating Tay?" Taylor shook her head and my heart immediately broke " I didn't have the energy too." I nodded my head before walking to the kitchen with her and made her and I some food and ate together.

after we finished how meal we walked to my room and I sat on the bed not sure where we should go after Taylor and I practically confessed to eachother.

"so uhh where to we go from here Tay?"

"i wouldn't mind dating? we can go on a date on Saturday?" the blonde said I nodded my head and stared at her blue eyes that kept attracting me like a magnet.

"can I kiss you?" I raised a brow but nodded quickly. Taylor cupped my cheeks and leaned in to kiss me. her tongue glidded across my bottom lip asking for access which I immediately granted.

we kissed passionately before pulling away when air became a problem she pulled on my lip softly earning a moan from me. I smiled at her contentedly before asking her to get on the bed to cuddle with me.

maybe this would work out after all.