don't blame me

a/n : I don't know why these things keep happening to me but now there's something wrong with my ear and jaw I'm about to commit breath water.and also I'm going nuts cracking every little information and clues Taylor gives us.
__________________

[ erm I'm not sure if Taylor really is filming but she will be for this story]

"hey babe? " Taylor hummed in response gesturing for you to continue while she was scribbling random lyrics that came into her mind.

you and Taylor are in Taylor's new york apartment and recently with what Taylor posted on Instagram for red TV swifties has been going nuts. trying to crack or successfully crack every little hint that Taylor puts, well they don't know if they did or not since Taylor wouldn't let me tell them if the guessed correctly. at least they got a few correct but they will never know of they did it not

you and Taylor had been missing for quite a few months and no body physically saw the both of you other than your close friends and your family.

Taylor was working on a film project for all too well. all too well had always been an emotional song for Taylor but over the past few years the fans has made it more than just an emotional song now when she sings it she feels glad the fans truly has made the song happier for Taylor.

"You do know that your fans are going berserk like absolute nuts right?" you giggled. "yeah yeah I know but I promised them that it'd be worth it they are gonna freak" the blonde said before giving you a peck on your temple.

"Taylor, have you seen Instagram they are literally going nuts I can't blame them though."taylor pouted "hey! don't blame me !" Taylor grumbled before crossing her arms.

You peck her pout away and detangle her arms. You giggled at how childish your girlfriend could be but you absolutely adored her.

" I'm sorry ,Tay, but you know I love you so much" you said before pulling her in for a hug. she smiled " I know, I know and I love you too. you know I went undercover as a swiftie too, they really are going nuts" she pause before continuing her sentence.

"But the wait will be worth it. " she smiled, you cuddle her giving her occasional kisses. you went in Instagram and mute the notifications because the fans kept blowing your phone up with tags.

they truly hold a special place for both you and Taylor.

the actors came and Rodrigo prieto came over to produce the film with the both of you. you was gonna be in her film for all to well and you couldn't wait it's been long since you was acting during this pandemic you could really film much but Taylor has been to Ireland with you for a film you was in a process of doing.

you and Taylor squealed as the both of you was excited for the music video.

" hey tay! why are you taking more selfies at a mom angle " you teased her "hey! it's not my fault I'm thirty two this year while you're still twenty six." your girlfriend grumbled again.

"i was just teasing, darling, but you do look good whenever you take selfies from a mom angle " you said before booping her nose.

after a few minutes of laughing with everyone or planning the scenes you budge Taylor's arm lightly.

"you know.. how in blank space you said boys only want love if it's torture?" Taylor hummed and looked at your glowing e/c eyes. you smiled "is that why you're super gay?" Taylor pouted at you and hit your arm playfully "you're not any better missy!" Taylor frowned, you giggled and gave her a kiss on her lips, her frown immediately faded away.

Taylor grinned widely and caress your cheeks before pulling you in for a passionate kiss you happily kissed her back before Rodrigo called the both of you to come over.

you both finished filming a few hours later. you both bid your goodbyes to Rodrigo and the actors.

you turned to Taylor grinning widely feeling contented. you both lay in your shared bed quietly before you broke the comfortable silence.

"you do know you need to give the fans something right? they are gonna camp outside of the streets of our apartment for god know how long until you give them something." Taylor chuckled and nodded her head.

"oh, I will all right babydoll, I will.."
_______________
a/n : I truly am going berserk trying to crack these clues she's leaving us 🤡