we're a team

warning! this contains sensitive content  so if you don't like these things don't read it.
_______________________

"Tay..?" "yeah?" Taylor hummed in response. you realised that Taylor lost a bit too much weight and she would never finish her food and she usually hates wasting food and so you decided to confront her today.

of course it was alright to lose some weight but Taylor was already so skinny and the fact that she has been losing more weight concerned you. yeah she had a eating disorder but you didn't think she would relapse again.

"you haven't been eating have you Tay..?" her eyes widen as she was looking everywhere but your eyes she knew if she did she'd fall apart, you cupped her cheeks and her eyes met yours. you saw her eyes glisten as tears were swimming in her eyes.

"baby doll you know you can tell me anything right. I saw how much weight you lost and it concerns me Tay." you said with a concern voice Taylor blue eyes darken before you continued to speak "Taylor I love you so much. I just want to help you all right?" "i-i know. I'm sorry y/n I never wanted you to see me like this. it wasn't this bad I swear, at first I only skipped a meal or two but now I can't bring myself to even think about food." she said with tears streaming down her eyes,

you wiped them off as you brushed you thumb across her cheeks catching ever tear drop falling "darling it's alright. is it the press again mentioning about you weight and insecurities?" you asked with concern .

Taylor nodded in response "Tay I told you that you look fine I don't think your fat  in fact you're quite skinny .we can just ignore them okay? how about we cook together?" Taylor  nodded as you go down the stairs and walk towards the kitchen .

"we're a team tay we'll get through this together I love you so much all right? " Taylor then smiled widely and said "thank you so much darling you know always know how to make me happy and I love you too" you smiled . when you finished cooking you looked at Taylor telling her that she can do it.

she looked at the chicken poking it and feeling sick as she looked at it. "come on Tay if you want to get better you gotta take baby steps." Taylor forcefully put the chicken her mouth. as it touches her tongue the blissful taste of the chicken made her smileu.

you smiled widely as you saw your girlfriend ate contently and she would  smile at you when she saw you smiling at her. the next few days you made sure that Taylor ate, asking her what she ate the whole day . you knew she would get through this after all she is a strong and brave woman.