reputation tour

a/n : I just got a random idea and decided to do this.

the day finally come where Taylor gets to perform for her reputation album, she was so excited and so were you.

you were one of the dancers that was going perform with her on every song (except for the ones where she played her guitar and the flowy dress dancers where at the back)

and you just couldn't wait but you were nervous that you'd mess up the choreography , Taylor always assured you when you were in doubt and you just couldn't wait  .

Currently Taylor  was  doing sound checks making sure everything was perfect, while you were rehearsing one last time. "Tay I'm so excited for this tour " you squealed it was your first tour which you will be on for every show, though it may be exhausting but you'd get a two weeks break here and there, "I know you are baby girl so am I, it's a sold out concert I just can't believe it I'm so happy that the fans are just as excited I didn't think it'd be sold out!" Taylor said excitedly as well .

time skip (because yes)
--------------

you and Taylor were at the dressing room your first performance was 'ready for it' but while in the dressing room you could hear the cheer of her fans screaming loudly before the show even started, and you was glad that they were that excited. you calmed yourself down and made sure to remember all the dance choreography.

you hugged Taylor as you could see that she was shaking and said "Tay good luck we can do it. I love you so much" Taylor nodded before kissing you passionately and you gladly kissed her back. You chuckled and said " now we have to fix your lipstick it's smudged"

time skip again to the show (I'M SORRY)
----------
As the beat of ' ready for it' started you, the other dancers and Taylor appeared,fans were screaming and yelling some started crying you just couldn't believe it this was really real, it all felt so surreal.

Taylor started singing while you were dancing, after the song was done she did her speech to the fans , honestly you wasn't listening you just kept staring at her thinking she was just so beautiful and gorgeous.and that you're so lucky to have her as your girlfriend , suddenly the beat for gorgeous started playing and you snapped out of your thoughts dancing again. half way Taylor stopped singing and started introducing the dancers

" and now Dallas I would like to introduce you to the incredibly talented gorgeous women of the reputation stadium tour!" the fans started cheering loudly once again,

after introducing all the dancers it was your turn "and lastly my beautiful girlfriend, y/n!" she walked towards you and have you a peck on the lips as you smiled back to her , the fans started going wild over that moment.

you mouthed an 'i love you' to Taylor which she smiled and returned it gladly.

after a few songs you were pretty exhausted but of course you still had energy and while you were dancing

'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together ' you went to the wrong spot and got confused with what you was meant to do. you started panicking as  tears were swimming in your eyes, threatening to spill but you simply refused to cry let alone on stage in front of seventy-six thousands fans , luckily it wasn't obvious as the other dancers covered it up for you. when it was outfit change , you dressed up quickly and went to the room where everyone was in.

" Hey guys I'm so sorry I went to the wrong spot, I got confused to what I was meant to do" you said in a shakey voice you wanted to cry on the spot but you just couldn't you looked down it want to look at them after feeling so ashamed of yourself , you weren't about to cry in front of them all .

" hey it's alright y/n we all make mistakes sometimes and that's okay  it's not like it was noticeable anyway." one of the dancers said and you nodded your head.
i
you the went to the dressing room that Taylor was in and you hugged her tightly at the brink of crying " I'm so sorry Tay.. I messed up I'm so sorry" you kept apologising " shh baby doll it's fine, it was just a small mistake it's alright ." she kissed you and rubbed her thumb across your cheek catching a tear drop that you didn't even noticed . " come on y/n it's time to go back on stage " you nodded your head as you went back on stage . luckily the rest of the night went well no injuries and only one small mistake of yours.

a/n : okay it's quite long I was thinking of doing a apart two but I decided to not make y'all wait so here it is .