lazy days

you woke up with the sunlight shining through you windows you yawned and sit up from you sleeping position only to see Taylor's gorgeous face. you didn't want to get out but you thought that it would be a good idea to make breakfast so Taylor could eat in bed since she had been having a long week so did you .

you stared at her for a good ten minutes " baby doll I can feel you staring at me " "I'm not staring Tay I'm admiring how hot and beautiful fiancée is, am I not allowed?" she  chuckled and " you are you are "

"well, good im going to make breakfast okay? you stay in bed" just as you got out of bed Taylor grab you wrist "no today is a lazy day I don't have to go to the studio and you also dont, plus I told tree that I'm having a one week break since I missed you so much and I told her you getting the one week break too, you've been working hard . "

Taylor paused then continued "now it's only you and I,cuddles ,kisses, take out and netflix" you smiled at her brightly as she lift up the covers and pat your spot indicating to get in which you happily nodded and get in .

Taylor then kissed your jawline "thank you so much tay I recently have been so exhausted I didn't know I needed a bre-" "shhh" she softly but her index finger on your lips shushing you .

"I love you Tay"

"I love you more darling"

a/n: another short fluff because why not.