Prologue

She comes out of her room very subdued and looks at him from the side of his door and sees him inside whether he is sleeping or what he is doing.

After peeking inside, she gets a smile on her face. Without wasting her time, she immediately runs down the stairs and her smile widens when she looks outside the door. The door is unlocked, She runs outside.

After running continuously for 10 minutes, she is currently in the parking lot, but there is no trace of fatigue on her face.

She is feeling very happy, finally, she is not in his cage, but she does not understand where to go at this time.

She wants to go ahead and find another way, but in an outskirts area, only would be more abbreviated and somehow she check everything and come out from the main door.

When she hears the sound of some dogs, she panics and her legs move lightly towards her back.

But she can not move back more because she feels someone's touch .... His broad chest touching on her back.

His fingers trace his long slender neck then move down to the hand and come to her palm, intertwining the fingers of each other.

He says very softly into her ear.

"How many times I told you, sweetie, don't dare to do any stunt. No one …. I say no one except me will help you ….. because you belong to me."

He immediately turns her in the circle of his arms and chin up until her face towards him and cups her face softly in his hands, looking into her eyes, says very dominatingly.

"MINE ONLY MINE."

She is looking at herself in the mirror while rubbing her hand on her stomach and a little upset she pouts and asks the woman sitting behind her

"I can't understand why my belly still doesn't come out when there is a cute little baby in it."

That woman laughs out loud at this point before she says anything to her eyes goes to the door where he is leaning at the door frame of the gate listening to her innocent words with a smile.

She immediately leaves without saying a word. That girl is still looking in the mirror while rubbing her hand on her stomach.

He slowly comes close to her and suddenly puts his hand on the hand which is on her stomach. She flinches but calms in a second as she realizes who he is.

He holds her waist well from both sides of her waist with a comfort grip and makes her closer to him, looking into her eyes, tells her.

"How is my doll… "

She turns and wraps her both arms around his neck and says to him in a compliant manner.

"You will ask only about your doll, you will not ask even once how the mother of that doll is."

He makes her more close to himself and touches her neck with the tip of his nose and says huskily.

"Because it's my duty ….. I am always with you for your safety and your care, so I know you're alright."

She smiles widely and hugs him immediately, he also embraces her very protectively in his arms.

Here is the prologue of the story.

Next Chapter is also update, but till my current two book is not fully completed then its update will be very slow.

Enjoy chapter 1.