Chapter. 4

Jagdish is looking at his daughter very well. He knows very well that his daughter has lost her memory, but he doesn't know why he feels that something is troubling her more than anything. He also wants to know what happened to her in these five years, but he can't even wish to do so.

For the last 20 days, Jagdish has been keeping an eye on everything about his daughter. He is afraid that nothing will go wrong with his daughter this time, so he does not let her disappear from his sight, even for a moment. He has tight security around Mayil; no one can meet her without his permission.

He always wants to keep his daughter in front; a fear that has settled in him that someone will take his daughter away from him again is not taking the name of the end. Maybe this fear will be over with him now.

Mayil was looking outside the window. She feels her father's eyes on her. She immediately turns to look at her father. Jagdish smiles lightly at her and sits close to her.

"Dear, I don't understand why you are not happy. I always see a strange emptiness in your eyes. Can you tell me the reason?"

Mayil looks at her father; she also wants to talk to him but does not want to do it either. She has a lot in her heart that she wants to say to someone, but she is not able to understand to whom she should do all these things. She says it softly.

"I wish I could tell you anything because I don't even know what is happening with me. I feel sad all the time. I feel like I have left something very valuable behind... something very precious I lost somewhere."

Jagdish gets a little nervous after hearing this; he knows that something must have happened, due to which Mayil is feeling all this, but he cannot take any kind of risk for his daughter now.

"Mahi dear, there is nothing like this; you have got some misunderstanding; you have had an accident; maybe because of this, you are feeling some emptiness because you have not remembered anything for 5 years... It doesn't matter if you have forgotten your last 5 years; they will not come again. We will make a new world again. You know how much fun we both always have with each other. We are together now, and now we have a whole life to create new memories."

Mayil smiles lightly after listening to her father. She knows very well that even with the slightest injury, her father used to get very worried. Now that she has suffered so much with a head injury, she has also been injured a lot.

But there are some things that she is still not able to understand that her father does not tell her whenever she asks; he tries to distract her from that matter by talking about random matters. She immediately asked.

"Papa, I asked you not once how many times what I am doing here in Goa, while our house is in Shimla, and why have I not talked to my mother even once?"

Jagdish knows his daughter very well, and he definitely knew that his daughter would ask him this question again. Earlier, he was not prepared for these questions at all, but this time he prepared himself very well for these questions.

"First of all, let me answer your first question: What are you doing here in Goa?"

Mayil is slightly happy to hear her father's answer; she immediately sits up straight and listens very carefully to his words.

"You know very well that yesterday Rohan and Nisha got married; you came here only for their marriage and engagement."

Mayil has started getting to know Rohan and Nisha very well after her accident; both of them were always in front of her. Rohan asks Jagdish to tell the story to Mayil, as he also understands the plight of those people very well somewhere.

"So Rohan and Nisha are my friends."

"Yes…."

Jagdish is pretty sure that Mayil will believe his words. And this is also true after all; even if Mayil does, she doesn't even remember anything. At this time, she is dependent only on the things told by others, and she has no choice but to trust her father.

"Then... how did this accident happen?"

Rohan can do anything to save Nisha, but till that day he has not told the Jagdish at all that Mahi's accident happened because of Nisha. He has only told Jagdish that after the accident, the driver ran away, and Nisha has taken Mayil to the hospital here. He could not leave Mayil, so he made all the arrangements there.

"You had gone shopping so that you could buy something good for your friends, but in the meantime, you had an accident. When Nisha got the news of your accident, both of them brought you here."

Mayil is feeling very relaxed because now her father is answering her questions. She has wanted to know about all these things for a long time, and she has many questions about which she wants to know.

Jagdish is smiling, and looking at Mayil, she is also smiling back, but now it is a difficult time for Jagdish because her second question was why her mother has not spoken to her yet.

"Your second question was, Why hasn't your mother spoken to you yet? You know very well how much your mother loves you. She loves you so much, even if you sneeze a little. If you suffer from coughs and colds, she would have started crying and sat the whole night beside you. Then you have had such a big accident. How could I have given her such big news so easily?"

Mayil immediately puts her hand on her head and immediately tells her father.

"You did it absolutely right; you didn't tell Mom at all that I had had an accident. I wonder how my mother hasn't talked to me yet; it's really good; otherwise, she is always ready to cry."

Jagdish tries to laugh deliberately after hearing this because he does not want Mayil to have the slightest doubt about anything.

"Papa, when we are going back, I want to meet Mom."

Jagdish, while hiding his sadness inside, explains it to Mayil with so much concern.

"Look, Mahi, I know that you want to meet your mother, but I do not want her to get sick at all, and seeing your condition will definitely worsen her health. Then the better it is that you will forget your mother for a few days. You have to meet her later. I mean to say that when the doctor tells me that you are in perfect condition and now you do not have any problems, I want you to meet your mother only then..."

She is not able to understand Jagdish's words at all, but she definitely knows that both her parents care a lot for each other; perhaps that is why Jagdish is telling her all this. She smiles slightly and says,

"Ok…. But when we are going to Shimla,"

"Maybe after 2-3 days..."

"But Nisha and Rohan go to Paris for 15 days, so won't we be able to meet them before we leave?"

Jagdish smiles, looking at his daughter, whose questions are not ending. He caresses her head with a gentle touch, kisses her forehead, and says.

"No, we will not be able to meet them, but after coming from there, if they want to meet you, then they will come to Shimla. Now that you rest, there are many things that I need to ask the doctor because in a few days we will leave and it will be difficult to come back. I have to arrange a doctor for you there."

She nods immediately; she is quite relaxed now, so she immediately lies down to sleep. Mayil falls asleep in no time. Jagdish lovingly caresses her head and then comes out, where the doctor is waiting for him.

"Hello, sir….. I was coming to you only, but when I saw that you were putting Mahi to sleep, I did not think it was proper to come inside. I want to talk to you about something that is very important for Mahi. Let's come to my cabin."

Jagdish sees Mahi inside the room and leaves from there, but first, he looks at the bodyguards and indicates with his eyes that none of them have to leave from there.
.

.

.
He is lying on the bed; it seems that there is no life left in him at all; his upper body is completely naked; he covers himself with the heavy dupatta (long scarf) of the lehenga.

He has put that dupatta over his body in such a way that his wife is lying next to him at the moment. He caresses that scarf like he is caressing her when she is lying next to him.

"Jay..."

His eyes are twitching in some sleep. He doesn't want to open his eyes at all because he knows that as soon as he opens his eyes, the voice will disappear, and she too will disappear.

"Jay... Jay... leave me nah..."

He smiles, as he feels everything is very real. She is near him, and he tightly embraces her scarf.

"Jay, if you hold me in this way all day, how will I do everything? Now tell me: Somebody comes here to teach me how to fight; someone comes here to teach me for my academics... if you keep holding me like this, then when will I do all this?.. Leave me, Jay..."

She pushes him away. As soon as he feels that push, he suddenly opens his eyes, then sits up immediately and starts taking deep breaths, and looks everywhere in search of her, but she is nowhere.

He takes the scarf in his hands and kisses it countless times. He has no tears in his eyes, but one can see his sorrow in his eyes. He is completely broken by the sorrow of his wife, and he does not even know where she is at this time.

Just then, the ringing of his phone attracts his attention. He gets angry but immediately picks up his phone. And he said it in his monotonous tone.

"If what you say now is not important, then worry about upcoming consequences."

A very scared voice comes from the other side, but he knows very well that it is very important for his master to know all this, and if he keeps quiet, then his life is definitely in danger, so he fearfully tells his master.

"Sir, a CCTV camera was installed about 3 km away from the road where the accident took place. That camera recorded which car went in and which car came out. But even after researching all those things, we could not get the recording because we were told that the camera did not work, but it wasn't like that at all... It's working."

Jay smirks as he stands at his spot instantly, holds a frame of his marriage photograph with her, and says it in a very dangerous voice.

"If you know the name of the man who made all this happen, then speak only his name, because now I don't want to hear anything else."

"Rohan Mehra, son of Devansh Mehra... He got married five days ago with his long-time girlfriend and is currently in Paris for his honeymoon."

Jay immediately hangs up the phone, looking at the photo well, smiles lightly, and tells her.

"I won't let anyone take you away from me... No one can take you away from me. We are going to meet very soon, and after the meeting, I will tie you up and keep you with me so that you cannot go anywhere."

He immediately puts the frame there the same way it was placed and immediately makes a call. The person immediately picks up his call without any delay, and without hearing his voice, Jay immediately tells him.

"Keep the jet ready; I am reaching the airport in no time; we are leaving for Paris.”