Chapter.7

Moksha is constantly playing with his gun. Both Rohan and Nisha are looking at him with great fear because both of them do not know what he will do with them.

Ayaan is also very scared because he knows that if Moksha is calm, then a lot more bad is going to happen. Moksha's eyes suddenly turn towards Nisha, who is currently confined in Rohan's arms in fear.

When Nisha finds him looking at her side, she gets even more nervous, but as soon as Nisha looks at him, Moksha is looking at her stomach. Nisha is unable to control herself, so she grabs Rohan and starts crying loudly while saying it to him.

"Rohan saved our child..."

Moksha smiles lightly after hearing this. Rohan looks at Nisha with a jolt, but he turns and looks at Moksha, who is smiling. Seeing this smile, one can easily panic. Rohan's pulse rate is very high. He immediately holds her in his firm grip and says it softly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I want to tell you tomorrow, on your birthday... I want to surprise you."

Nisha's whole body is trembling with fear; she is worried about her baby. She cannot even look towards Moksh, even if she wants to, because she knows that because of her mistake, Mahi and Moksh have lost their child. But she is ready to do anything to save her child; she immediately falls at the feet of Moksha, puts her head on his feet, and tells him.

"Sir, I didn't know from where your wife had suddenly come in the middle; I was just driving my car, and that road was empty. I did not know at all that suddenly someone would come like this. Seeing your wife in front, I tried to apply the brakes, but it was too late. I admit my mistake, but it is not Rohan's or my child's fault. I am sorry."

Moksha's head is resting on the headrest of the sofa; he is listening very comfortably to all the things, and there is any kind of reaction appearing on his face if there is anything no one can see because he has a mask on his face. He roars loudly.

"Where is Mahi now? I was searching for her for the last 1 and a half months."

Rohan immediately comes and sits beside Nisha, taking her in his arms. Nisha is crying continuously, but Moksha does not want to show any emotion to her. Rohan says immediately.

"Mahi's memory has been affected a lot due to that accident; she has completely forgotten her five years; she does not remember anything, not even her husband."

As soon as these words come out of Rohan's mouth, Moksha immediately grabs his throat, pins him down on the floor, and shoots one shot after another from his entire gun right near her head.

There was nothing in the whole room except the sounds of bullets and Nisha's screaming; there was only smoke in the whole room at last. Nisha is so scared of all these things that she loses her consciousness and falls unconscious on the ground.

Rohan quickly pushes Moksha away from himself and comes close to Nisha, holds her in his arms, pats her cheek, and starts calling her name in distress.

"Nisha… Nisha, I am ok."

Moksha loosens his grip on Rohan after seeing Nisha faint. He looks at Rohan and Nisha in front of him. He's constantly looking at them both, and after some time, he starts laughing out loud. Everyone present there starts seeing Moksha because no one understands why he is laughing like this. Ayaan sat close to him. He immediately said to him:.

"She told me that I would get so used to her that it would be difficult for me to breathe without her... It was absolutely right that it is becoming very difficult to take every single breath without her. But they said she forgot me. How could she? She loves me."

The world's most dreaded mafia leader is currently crying over the breaking of his very beautiful dream. No one will believe that this is the same Moksha by whose name people pee their pants.

Rohan makes Nisha lie down on the sofa and look at everyone with very scared eyes. Moksha's eyes are on Nisha; he is remembering his child again and again, which he has now lost. He immediately asked.

"Does Mahi know about our baby?"

Rohan looks at Moksha with fear in his eyes, and Moksha again starts laughing very loudly. Ayaan is now worried because he knows why he is laughing like this.

"She used to tell me that she loved our baby the most. More than me. She forgot both of us."

Moksha immediately stands up, fixes his clothes, and comes right in front of Rohan and tells Ayaan.

"Call the doctor."

Rohan feels very relaxed when Moksha calls the doctor for Nisha. Moksha comes to Nisha, puts his hand on Nisha's stomach, and tells her child.

"Baby… No one will ever be able to do you any harm; this is my promise to you because your mother tried her best to save my Mahi and took care of her all the time. I am her debitor."

While speaking, he shoots at Rohan's leg, due to which Rohan suddenly catches his thigh and falls on the ground itself.

"Ahhhh…."

Rohan sees his death in front of him, and Moksha sits quietly in front of him. His eyes are filled with anger and are shining red, he says.

"For the last 1 and a half months, I have been trying to find my Mahi, but you used all your power to erase all the evidence, due to which it took me a long time to reach Mahi."

Rohan has put one hand on his thigh from where the blood is coming out. And the other hand is on Neha's stomach. He wants to love his child one last time before he dies.

Moksh looks at Rohan well and then puts his hand on his thigh and starts pressing it hard.

"Ahhhhh….."

For Rohan, the pain has become absolutely unbearable. He is not able to bear this pain at all; the doctor has come there. He is terrified to see everything, but he cannot say anything because a man pointed a gun at him.

"Sir... si... rrr... sir... I am sorry. Sir, you also love someone and know that when such a situation happens, you try to save your love... I also love Nisha very much, and at that time I did not understand anything, and Nisha was also very nervous. I just want to save her.

Ayaan understands the delicateness of the situation, so he immediately interrupts.

"We came to know this late because you handled the matter very well. You erased every piece of evidence that led us to you and ma'am, but when we came to know about ma'am, we also knew everything that both of you have helped ma'am a lot. The doctor, nurses, and others are unable to provide information about ma'am's memory loss. It is unclear if she is safe or where she is now. The doctor, nurses, and others are unable to provide information about ma'am's memory loss. It is unclear if she is safe or where she is now. , but we can't find out. Have you hidden her somewhere?"

Rohan holds Nisha's hand very well; he has come to know that Moksha is very much in love with Mayil. But he definitely knows that Moksha will not like what he says now; that's why he holds her hand tightly.

"She is with her father."

Moksh immediately looks at Rohan and starts firing his bullets without thinking.

Author's pov

Mayil is still unconscious. Yesterday afternoon, she fainted in her bathroom. Since then, she is still unconscious, and no one knows when she will regain consciousness.

Jagdish is roaming in the corridor in the hospital and trying to look inside when suddenly a team of doctors comes outside. He immediately rushed towards them.

"When she gets her consciousness back..."

"Sir, we don't know how long your daughter will regain her consciousness, but it is so sure that she wants to sleep at this time... Her mind doesn't want to let her get up, so she is currently asleep, and she may continue to sleep for two or three more days."

Hearing this from the doctors, Jagdish gets very afraid, so he immediately tells the doctor.

"I can't understand anything, doctor; already she has lost her memory because of her accident, and now this situation... I want to know exactly what is happening here."

"It seems to us that she has forgotten her memories, but it is not true... All those memories of her are hidden somewhere in a corner of her mind where there is a lot of fog or layers, because of which she is not able to see well. But sometimes that fog starts removing a little, and those memories try to get out of their hidden place... And in such a situation, those memories start to frighten her, and they start calling her. Whatever she tries to remember those memories in a clear way, then this situation is happening to her. "

Jagdish immediately sits on the bench after listening to the doctor's words; he does not understand what to do. He looked at the doctor and asked.

"What is the solution?"

"We don't know right now, but it is better for us... That we neither force her to remember everything nor to make everything forget everything... Time will decide by itself whether it is right for her and what is wrong; any of our efforts can prove to be fatal for her."

All the doctors leave from there. Jagdish is standing there, looking at his daughter through the glass wall. He has tears in his eyes.