Chapter. 3

(DISTURBING SCENE: IF ANYONE IS NOT COMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP.)

It is very dark all around; it is very difficult to see even oneself, but some painful moans can be heard clearly. One can easily find out that someone here is suffering from severe pain.

In no time, the tapping sound of the shoes starts to resonate there, and as soon as the sound of the shoes seems to be coming closer, that painful voice starts sounding even louder and starts crying more vigorously.

"Please kill us... I am starving... I am very thirsty... Someone, please give me some water. Please."

Then, all of a sudden, there was a light on. There are three people hanging upside down on their feet. Seeing their condition, one can tell that they have been beaten very badly.

But the light is only on these three; in other places, it is still completely dark. Still, no one can see around them; there is so much light on these three that they cannot even open their eyes properly.

The tapping sound of the shoes stops very quickly. The three hanging men are trembling terribly with fear, and they start begging for mercy.

"Please, we are very sorry."

But it seems as if the man standing there is not bothered by their apology; he is looking at them with fire in his eyes.

The second man, who is also hanging from the ceiling and whose condition is worse than the first man's, tries to say something to the man standing in front of him with great difficulty.

"Sir, it is our fault... that we suddenly went crazy seeing the beauty of your wife, and we wanted to do wrong things with her... But, sir, our intention was not to harm her at all; try to understand our point, that the accident has not happened because of us."

The person standing in front of them, even angrier than he was looking at them before, his anger clearly visible in his eyes, turns, opens his shirt, and starts removing his belt from his pants, looking at them with so much fire in his eyes.

As soon as he takes out his belt from his pants, he immediately starts beating all three of them without thinking about anyone. There is only the sound of a beating and a painful cry echoing all around.

The third man, whose voice was already very low, is not hearable at all now; it seems that maybe his breath has left him.

The other two are constantly begging for mercy to save themselves, but he is not stopping at all; he is constantly beating them with his belt like a crazy man.

Sweat is pouring down his whole body. He pauses for a while. As he stops, the men standing around him immediately come to those two men and take them down.

"No….. no…."

The man who was beating these three some time ago is sitting like a king on the chair, and his eyes are not moving at all from the front view.

His men have taken those three men down, and he lays them all down nicely on their stomachs. But after checking the pulses of the third man, a man looks at his master sitting in front of him and, by shaking his head, indicates to him that this man is now completely taking his last breath.

His master smirks after watching his shaking head and closes his eyes in satisfaction. His man immediately begins to rub a lot of salt on the backs of two men who are still alive , due to which the loud crying of both of them starts resonating even more.

"Sir.... Sorry.... Sir."

But this time, he gets very angry after hearing his apology, and he immediately comes to him. And grab a fistful of his hair and pull him up to eye level. He presses his throat tightly with his other hand and says to him dangerously.

"With your forgiveness, will my child come back? Will my wife come back to me, who has been missing for so long?" ..... The first mistake you guys made was that you even looked at her. Then You look at her lustfully. My wife was running away from you because of you, she had an accident. I will not leave you alive, but I will torture you so much that you are afraid to take another birth because you tormented my wife with pain... I could not even see the tears in her eyes. But because you don't know how much she must have cried that night, and I can't leave you alive... If you guys had even touched her fingernail, I would have cut off your hand... She was running to save herself from you, that is why she had an accident that was so terrible that I am sure that our child would not have survived.... Our baby is very precious to us, but because of you, I lost my precious treasure.... I don't want your sorry... I want my wife... who is away because of an accident..."

He leaves his throat immediately and slams his head so strongly on the ground that blood starts pouring out of his head instantly.

"What happened? Have you felt pain? You must be in pain because she is in pain. I have been looking for her like crazy everywhere for 10 days, but I can't find her if you guys aren't after her... Maybe she wouldn't have had an accident... I have lost our child, but if anything happens to my wife, I will neither let you die nor live.... I let this man die by torture for 7 days only because he once showed mercy to my wife by saying that she was pregnant... let her go... But no mercy for you..."

Eventually, the man faints due to the torture, but he is not satisfied, so he grabs his hair again and slams his head 2-3 times in a row.

After that, this man stands from his place, and one of his subordinates immediately brings him a cloth, from which he wipes his hands, says the man in the white coat standing next to him.

"Doctor, I have already told you that both of these men should not die, no matter what you have to do for them. I will torture them like this every day, but they should not die at all."

The doctor doesn't say anything; he just shakes his head and immediately sits down and starts doing his treatment. He is given treatment only for a few hours at night; after that, they hang back to torture.

This man looks at the doctor very comfortably and then turns to leave. He takes his shirt and goes outside and puts it on, but the buttons are still open. Then one of his men comes and stands behind him; he does not turn back at all and asks immediately.

"Anything…"

"Sir, in these 10 days, we have searched every hospital in the city, whether it is small or big, but we are not able to find ma'am anywhere... Sir, I feel that the hospital people have hidden the case so that whoever is behind this accident , that person's name cannot be revealed. According to me, he has a big personality in the city."

He was listening very comfortably to his words, but as soon as that man finished his words, this tall man turned immediately, grabbed his collar, and told him.

"I don't want to listen to any nonsense from anyone , I just want the result, and in that result, my Mahi should be in front of me... That's it…"

The man is very afraid of understanding his master's words because he knows that his master is not a small businessman but a very dangerous person who will not hesitate to kill anyone. If his wife does not come in front of him soon, he will set fire to the whole city. The man immediately runs away in front of his master to save his life.

He is feeling the cold wind around him, but these cold winds are not giving him the happiness that he always felt with her. He takes out his mobile and looks at Mayil's photo, then closes his eyes.

*She is in his shirt and sits on his stomach. He is laughing loudly, which makes Mayil even angrier. She immediately picks up a pillow and starts beating him with that pillow.

"Mahi, stop it."

"I hate you… I hate you."

She is saying all this while constantly beating him with the pillow. He immediately grabs her by her shoulder, turns her to her back, and hovers over her. Grab her both hands in his one hand and place them above her head, and then look into her eyes and say,

"Say it again... Say that you hate me."

Mayil immediately frees her hands from his hands and pushes him back on the bed by pushing him hard, then climbs on him again and says:

"It felt bad to hear just this and that you were taking so many photos of that skinny girl. How bad I must have felt at that time... But why did you start thinking about these things? You go with the models of your company and get your photo taken with those cakes' faces. But remember one thing very well: in this world, no one can love you more than me... Mr. Jay... You are mine .... Only mine..."

Jay immediately sits down, holding her; she is sitting on his lap, with both her legs on either side. He mischievously smiles and kisses her cheeks one by one, holds her face very lovingly, and asks.

"Do you love me so much that if ever something happens that your love turns less for me, then..."

Mayil doesn't even let him say his complete thoughts to her, and she puts her hand on his mouth and immediately tells him to stop.

"In this life, you are only mine, and I am only yours. My love for you and your love are also for me. This is the only truth I know... I have only loved you my entire life."

Mayil puts her lips on his as she completes her words. He grabs her waist and trails his hand upward to grab her nape and move his lips to coordinate with her lips.

But before he grabs her nape, she pushes him hard on the bed and immediately jumps from the bed to run away from there. He too immediately runs after her so that he can catch her and kiss her hard, but Mayil is running too fast.

In all this, Mayil is unable to pay attention to the fact that she is standing near the stairs; Jay's attention suddenly turns towards her when she is near the stairs; and when she is about to fall from the stairs, he shouts loudly.

"Mahiiii…."*

Jay opens his eyes with a jerk and looks around, but Mahi is nowhere near him. He falls on his knees, pulls his hair in frustration, and mumbles.

"Where are you, love? Where can I find you? You told me that you would never leave me, so where have you gone?"

He starts caressing his wrist, where he has the letter M inked, and shouts.

"Mahiiii……"

Here in the hospital, Mayil is sleeping due to the effect of sleeping injections. But all of a sudden she starts feeling very restless, and despite having a sedative, she immediately sits down with a jerk.

She is taking very deep breaths and constantly looking here and there, as if she is waiting for someone to come. Her father is sleeping on the couch in front, but despite that, she feels that someone is going to meet her. She is constantly trying to find that person here and there, but there is no one there.

Suddenly, tears welled up in her eyes, and she started rubbing her chest lightly, as if she were in a lot of pain over there. After a while, she stands up from her bed without making a sound. She is feeling very strange due to the injection, but she absolutely wants to stand by the window so that she can feel some cool breeze.

After coming near the window, she starts feeling much better, but when she goes back, she starts feeling sleepy again as a result of the medicine. She slides slowly with the help of a wall and sits, but before her eyes close, she mumbles unconsciously.

"Where are you?”