Chapter. 6

Mayil's eyes are stuck in one place; she is constantly looking at herself in a way that she has never seen herself. Especially a little below her shoulder blade, where she would always be covered by clothes.

She was trying to remember when she got this tattoo done, but she is even more surprised to see the tattoo. This tattoo has confused her too much.

She is constantly looking at this tattoo as if trying to remember something, and she mumbles.

"M loves M... It means... What the hell? What is the meaning of this tattoo? I am 100 percent sure... It means that there was someone in my life whom I loved, or someone in my life whom I love... Still, but who? I can't remember that person."

Her head starts hurting, she starts feeling dizzy, and she immediately sits down, holding her head. Some noise started disturbing her. She doesn't understand anything from those voices, but she is starting to get scared because of them.

"I love you …"(male voice)

"Now try to love someone other than me." (female voice)

"If you don't say I love you, then my day doesn't start. That's why I say, Always stay close to me and keep saying I love you regularly. (male voice)

"I love you... I love you.... I love you."
(Female voice)

All this sound starts to affect her mind very deeply; she does not understand anything around her; her head is spinning very fastly; she lies down on the floor. And keep breathing so heavily and saying.

"I love you..."
.

.

.
Jay suddenly opens his eyes as if someone has called him right now, and he starts looking around. His assistant, Ayaan, sitting in front, who was trying to sleep, suddenly saw his master searching for something and immediately asked.

"What happened, sir?"

"I felt that Mahi had just called me by sitting close to me."

Ayaan can feel his master's pain very well. Ayaan has been with Jay for the last 8 years. He has also seen the growing love between Mahi and Jay; even in this hard time of their separation, he is with Jay at this time. He says it very sadly.

"Sir, you don't need to worry much; we will find ma'am as soon as possible."

He nods slightly but looks outside the window of his jet. There are many clouds in the sky, seeing which he is trying to calm himself and ask Ayaan.

"How long will it take us to reach there?"

"Approx 6 hours…."

AUTHOR'S POV

Morning Heights Hotel
Room No. 1111

Rohan holds Nisha in his arms; both of them are in deep sleep in each other's arms. That's when his room doorbell rings. Suddenly both of them get up after hearing the doorbell ringing, but Rohan, seeing her beloved half-sleeping, tells her.

"You sleep; I will check."

Rohan immediately puts on his pants and goes to open the door, but once he turns around, he sees Nisha; she is sleeping very peacefully. While coming from his bedroom, he holds his hand on his eyes because he has been suddenly awakened from sleep, due to which there is a slight burning in his eyes.

As soon as Rohan opens the door, a very hard punch welcomes him and blows out on his face, due to which he immediately collapses on the ground.

Nisha hears something loud falling outside; she immediately wears her nightie and runs outside. But as soon as she comes out, her steps stop immediately. There are many people there who are wearing masks.

Jay turns and looks at Nisha, who is looking only at them with so much fear, her cleavage very clearly visible from her nightie. Jay turns completely towards Nisha, and all the men are looking at her. One bodyguard pinned Rohan down, but his eyes caught Nisha and he screamed

"Nisha, go inside."

Nisha is not able to do anything at all, seeing Rohan in such a situation and position to understand anything. Jay starts moving towards Nisha with his predatory, slow steps, and one of her bodyguards is constantly looking at Nisha with a smirk. He rubs his tongue on his dry lips.

Jay starts unbuttoning his jacket. Nisha is unable to say anything but is very scared, due to which she starts moving behind regularly and collides with the same bodyguard who was looking at Nisha lustfully.

"Nisha…."

Nisha quickly moves away from that bodyguard, starts to move back, and collides with Jay. She looked at him with so much fear.

She is not able to see Jay's face at all because Jay's entire face is well covered with a mask the rest of the people's half-face is covered only. Jay undid his jacket and threw it toward Nisha.

Rohan, who was in the grip of the bodyguard, looking at Nisha in fear, heaves a sigh of relief after this act. Nisha immediately covers herself with a jacket.

As soon as Nisha puts on the jacket, Jay immediately pulls her closer to him, puts the gun in her hand within a second, and immediately shoots.

The bodyguard, who was looking at Nisha with lust in his eyes, is now lying on the ground and bleeding from his head, and there is blood all around.

"Rohannnnn……"

Nisha suddenly gets even more scared seeing all this, and she just screams Rohan's name loudly. Rohan tries his best to free himself from the grip of the bodyguard, and he immediately comes to Nisha and takes her in his arms.

"Rohan….. "

Nisha tightly hugs him and hides herself in his arms. Rohan looks everywhere and, at last, looks at Jay.

"Who are you? What the hell do you want?"

Rohan is not even able to say his whole thing; only then does Ayaan come and point a gun at his head. Jay sits comfortably on the couch and asks.

"Where is my Mahi?"

When both of them hear Mahi's name from him, they question him together.

"Who are you?"

As soon as Ayaan hears the question from them, he immediately comes in front of them, pointing his gun in front of them, and tells them.

"Her husband... you don't know his name, but he is very famous in the world as "Moksha."

As soon as Mahi's husband's full name is heard, the whole body of both of them starts trembling. Despite being so cold, their whole body is sweating.

MOKSHA

ruthless mafia king. At the age of 21, he was the leader of Asia's biggest mafia gang. Anyone thinks a hundred times before doing anything in front of him because, according to his name, he gets salvation for a slight mistake by that person.

No one knows his real name, no one knows how he looks like, and he is still an enigma to the whole world.

But Moksha is the most dangerous person in the world because she does not forgive anyone's mistake easily.

No one knows his real identity or the type of business he is involved in outside the world of the mafia. But there's only one thing famous about him:.

If you love your life, then never come in the way of Moksha.