Indebted

finally arrived a cute guy opened one of the doors for you. He looked goofy and had white hair; "ladies first" said yeonjun "wow what a gentleman" he smiled, proudly. the driver suddenly honked, interrupting your little discussion; « don't fucking hang around! otherwise they will catch up with us », you could barely see him in the rearview mirror. « Fine fine, stop playing your bitch soobin », the white haired guy finally spoke; « Hey! Respect the lady! »
« YEONJUN STFU AND COME IN IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF » this time a guy with long hair screamed and he looked amazingly good. « Guys guys guys, they're coming! » it was the 4th guy. You were in a car with 5 fine guys, is it even real ??
soobin roared the engine loudly "buckle your seat belts, let's goooooo".

the ride was silent and awkward when suddenly the long haired guy spoke; « where's minha ? » Yeonjun glared at him, when soobin spoke up "it's true she's supposed to be with you right?" "and this girl is anything but minha" "shut up taehyun will you?" He rolled his eyes. "Calm down guys, it turns out he dropped her off at her house earlier and who proves that this girl isn't minha haha..?" "come on kai you're really stupid sometimes, I almost confused her with beomgyu" said taehyun, again. offended you finally spoke "uh .. I hear everything you know?" "oh she talks!" Said soobin sarcastically. « without her I would already be in jail » said yeonjun by sliding his arm around your shoulders before continuing, "and it was minha's fault she told the police everything" he looked lost and his face full of scratches didn't stop him from being as beautiful as he already is..
"so thank you y/n, thank you for getting me out of this shit" he gave you that same angel smile showing his perfect teeth. « Oh.. she suddenly got red.. » said Kai curiously; « let me see ! Let me see ! » screamed Beomgyu from the back. indeed, you were as red as a tomato. soobin spoke but seriously this time; "yeonjun, you know we have to keep her now" stunned you answered "keep me ?!" "are you stupid or what? the police also stick to you don't forget" for the moment you didn't like taehyun that much.. "but let me at least go get my things" they looked at each other and agreed «10min not more» they said at once.

arrived at the bottom of the little building you looked up to the sky, the sun was rising slowly but surely. you negotiated with soobin 10 more minutes for you to take a shower. "So who volunteers to go with her?" yeonjun was asleep and none of the three standing in front of you raised their hands "great..." you thought, "taehyun, you go with her, see you in 20min" "why me ?!" "You seem to like her" said soobin, trying to keep his seriousness. the two younger ones giggled while taehyun glared at them contemptuously.

He reluctantly climbed the stairs and when you got to your door you realized that you had forgotten your keys. so, without wasting any time you knocked down the door "I thought you were weak" "surprised?" "no, impressed" you entered your apartment "it looks like beomgyu's room what the hell" your room wasn't the cleanest but you liked it, there were lots of posters from different groups your electric guitar, lot of albums scattered on the floor and cigarette butts crushed in a mug..
you took your bag filled it with clothes and essentials then turned to your wall where all your memories that you'll leave in 20min were... you wanted to take your guitar but hesitated; "come on, take it, I would like to hear you play" he said behind you. you put it in its case and rushed into the shower.
you took the time to question yourself, five strangers that you were going to follow I do not know where. but it was either that or the jail and the choice is quickly made.

"stop fucking hanging out!" shouted taehyun from the other side of the door. when suddenly a thud was heard "y/n~" "shit, shit, shit" it was your ex. "So you replaced me with this depressed virgin?" you dressed quickly without making any noise but opening the door, he faced you. you were able to escape him last time but will you this time? taehyun's body was lying unconscious on the ground. you were tetanized, your limbs didn't move your heart was beating so hard.. you could even feel your pulse in your head. without a word he slammed you against the wall, you prayed for a miracle to happen and it did, beomgyu rushed up to him and kicked him with the guitar, shouting "surprise motherfucker!" like a crazy. as for taehyun he was conscious again scratching the back of his head painfully. you sighed, reassured. "quickly, before he regains consciousness" said beomgyu hugging the guitar against his thin body.

soobin was crouching in front of the car tire "we got a little trouble kids, and you took a long time huh" "what's the problem again? i would've preferred to stay unconscious" taehyun said pouting. "thank me woman" beomgyu started pointing you with YOUR guitar "hey give it back to me, I hope it's intact" "I literally just saved your life!" "and I thank you very much but this guitar means a lot to me" "tsss I bet it's an old acoustic" "think again my dear, it's a player stratocaster mn" "colour?" "Polar. white." You replied, proudly. "Ya! We have a problem here" "oh my god soobin hyung, how dare you interrupt our philosophical debate!" said beomgyu dramatically, you laughed heartily.

you resumed your seriousness and listened attentively to soobin; "the left front tire is almost out of air, we need to find a gas station quickly" you raised your hand "yes y/n" "and then?" "are you stupid or what, well we'll go home" said taehyun as if it was the news of the week. "yeonjun!" shouted Kai "mmm..just 5min mom" "you take over, soobin must rest". after a few minutes of organizing yeonjun was behind the wheel and you next to him. since the other 4 wanted to sleep you were in the passenger seat. the ride became silent as the first time, it wasn't an awkward silence but a peaceful and comforting one.. you still decided to discuss with the person for whom you risked your life;

- how are you feeling ? you launched,
- betrayed
- she left you because of me? if so I'm really-
he put his index finger on your mouth.
- nothing is your fault, on the contrary, you saved me.
- but-
- and I'll always be indebted to you y/n..