Home

they say that when we meet a man too weary to smile, we give him our own. but with yeonjun it was quite the opposite, the few times your eyes met he offered you a bright smile. "FSHDJDJS", beomgyu sneezed loudly causing the rest of the team to wake up. « Bless you asshole, you woke me up » said soobin followed by a yawn. "there, look! the station is open" said yeonjun excited "I'm starving" continued taehyun "same" replied the youngest. "So let's be clear, me and Taehyun are fixing the car. yeonjun and the rest you're responsible of the food" ordered soobin, the role of leader suited him wonderfully. arrived at destination, as expected the first duo with the car and the rest of the group headed to the store.

Arums: Burning and carnal desire

"take what you want, I'll pay" you insisted. "woah thanks y/n!" said kai happily "so cool! a sugar mommy" replied beomgyu laughing. "Ya! I'm younger than you!" the rest of the group laughed heartily. you slipped into an aisle, visibly alone but not for too long "so my lady wants to run away?" teased yeonjun putting his arm around your waist, he was very firm and strong, a smell of arums emanated from him. "I ran enough today, I'm not going anywhere. I'm all yours" "you're starting to assert yourself as I see" "yes" you gave him a defiant look. your faces were only inches away from each other, your noses were almost touching and you could feel his warm breath against your lips.
It was too early to try anything, you got straight back on your feet "hum.. we should join the others" "yes they must be waiting for us haha​​..." laughed yeonjun nervously.

your heart was pounding, your face peony red and you could barely line up two words. "uh..y/n are you okay?" asked beomgyu, "ah yeah ahah, what about y-you?" "guys i think she's going to faint" you could hear yeonjun giggling from behind, you felt your cheeks burning. "why me?!" you thought before the cashier pulled you out of your thoughts « 39865.63won please »  « yes! »

walking out of the store, taehyun and soobin were impatiently waiting for you. "you're so fucking slow" "calm down, we brought your food" even with yeonjun's excuse taehyun kept mumbling. « Did you steal any extra stuff? » asked soobin; « no, y/n payed everything » answered kai innocently. « Thanks » said taehyun shyly, you smiled at him.

the third and last ride of this endless day was spent in silence with you trying your best to fall asleep with the shaking; "hyung you want some chips?" Proposed Beomgyu, « I'm driving dumbass » replied yeonjun a bit annoyed. « Give me, I'll feed him » he looked at you with wide-eyed eyes almost hitting a car « WATCH THE ROAD, ASSHOLE » screamed taehyun « AHHHHHHH » « BEOMGYU WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCREAMING » « BECAUSE YOU ARE, WHY NOT ME?! » it started with a giggle then turned into an ugly and disgraceful laugh, the car was now animated with your laughter as weird as each other.

the car stopped "welcome home" announced yeonjun happily. it was an old abandoned factory and they lived in one of the large garage.
soobin raised the curtain with taehyun's help and waved at you to come in. after that, yeonjun and beomgyu held the curtain from inside to let the last two in. It was very big and warm, a sofa in front of a TV, magazines scattered on the floor, posters showing everything and anything on the wall accompanied by crudely drawn graffiti, mattresses and blankets stacked on top of each other and some more useless but cool stuff..

you were speechless, you really liked the emo vibe they gave off. it looked like their mental health was spread out on the walls and it was the case. « The failure club » or « a lover with a dollar sign is a loser » were the kind of sentences scribbled on it.

"you like it?" Asked yeonjun; "No, i love it" you answered fascinated by the place where you were. he was about to speak when kai cut him off "we're pulling a short straw to see who is sleeping on the sofa tonight" "and you don't even let the guest choose?" "we are losers y/n" replied taehyun smilingly.