Beomgyu

A month has already past since you met the 5 losers you were living with. But lately, beomgyu was a bit distant with the team. Every time someone tease him he'll just glare at him and hide somewhere in the factory.
One day, you spotted his hiding place and decided to sit with him. it was a small bench below a nonexistent ceiling where we could admire the starry night.

you approached him without sudden movements like an untamed cat afraid it would run away. when suddenly he looked up at you, tears rolling down his cheeks..

realizing you were standing in front of him, he wiped them hastily

"I wanted you to be the last person to see me like this" he said intertwining his fingers nervously

"Gyu.." you replied, worried.
"You know.. I had a guitar too, a fender Stratocaster in green" a slight smile spread across his face with eyes flooded by tears.
"Where is it now ?" You asked, curiously.
"I smashed it against a wall" he answered, boldly. You cleared your throat embarrassed and spoke; "are you okay ?" , "No I'm not".

a heavy silence settled, Beomgyu started playing with his fingers more and more nervously and you didn't know what to say nor what to do.
You felt your helplessness against this will that was crushing you, you stayed there, devastated. your throat was tied and your limbs down. you wanted to help him, console him even if it was for a short time only.

this feeling of helplessness, which greedily nibbles your self-esteem.

after long and interminable minutes he spoke; "y/n.. I like yeonjun hyung" you froze,"As a friend..?" You asked, hesitant. "No y/n, it has nothing to do with friendship. it's quite the opposite, and i cant even fucking explain it!" your heart twisted.

A confused teen.

"I think a lot about the past because I have a lot of happy memories" he said, rubbing his hands together. "When I go back to those times, I can feel those emotions again and get kind of consumed by them." he wanted to express himself and you were by his side no matter what. « But lately.. » he said in a cracking voice, "I announced who I really was on live.."; « and it went wrong » he let slip between two sobs.

Lately, he's been thinking of home a lot.
He told you that he fell in love with music as a child at his father's influence and that he picked up guitar shortly after. His dad taught him the basics and encouraged him to continue...

« Y/n, if my father doesn't accept me as I am.. who will? » he said a tear rolling down his cheek.

« ahh what a crybaby, of course we will » you said wiping away his tear with a smile.

you took your courage with both hands and decided to break the news to the others. when suddenly, beomgyu grabbed the end of your sleeve; "can we spare them the fact that I like-" "don't worry" you reassured him "thank you" he granted.

arrived in the garage soobin and kai were playing a game, but no trace of yeonjun.

"where is yeonjun?" you asked

"owh guys! we've been looking for you everywhere" "wow~ you've been looking for us everywhere" you said sarcastically, you could hear beomgyu giggling behind you.

"why did you leave earlier gyu?" asked kai curiously.

he lowered his head, "come on" you whispered, giving him a little pat on the back.

he took a deep breath and got ready to speak, soobin stopped his game and got ready to listen..

"i like girls.." he hesitated but ended up admitting it "and boys too"