I'll miss you.

his body was laying bloodied in the middle of the highway.

whoever caused this horrible incident escaped. kai rushed over to gyu and took him in his trembling arms;

"gyu ..? come on, your joke isn't funny" nothing.

"beomgyu?"

he put his head against his chest to listen to his unfortunately non-existent beats. he hugged his lifeless body even tighter and cried out with all his might begging for some miracle to happen.

« Kai! » shouted soobin,

"Let go of me!" He was trying to get him away from his friend who had gone to heaven far too soon.

"He was right, it's all her fault! She should've died in his place!"

"hueningkai!" Shouted Taehyun.

you stood in the midst of the people you ruined the life in such a short time. You were nauseous, you turned and ran to a place where you could throw up all your guts. the rest of the members dozed off in the forest next to their friend who they already missed too much. yeonjun meanwhile, was leaning against a tree observing the starry sky

« rest in peace gyu » you could see his beautiful teary eyes shining and reflecting the moonbeams.

You felt guilt like a strong sting, ashamed you took your courage in both hands and went to lean on the other side of the tree.
he let out a sigh;

"y/n, sorry to have crossed your path. your life could've been less worse" you muttered silently "Yeonjun, keep your head up"

indeed, even without being able to see him you knew he had his head down. trying to pick it up he hit himself

"ouch-"
"dumbass".

You took a deep breath and started talking seriously;
"I know that a part of you resents me terribly, and there's  nothing you can do about it"

you paused briefly before resuming;
"apologizing would probably be pointless but know that I'll never forgive myself"

you felt the tears coming to your eyes.

"because he was my friend too, one of the best I've ever had elsewhere"

"shut the fuck up we're not going to stop whining if you continue your speech"

laughing at the situation helped you cope with it.

"I feel so fucking guilty"

"We're all guilty, take nothing more than your share of the guilt."

dizzy, you closed your eyes and let your head rest against the tree trunk slowly falling asleep and escaping reality.
but before you could even escape the nightmare had only  begun.

An ambulance echoed in the distance followed by a police car,

the elder stood up abruptly "yeonjun, I am counting on you to watch over the others"

"soobin-" you called, helpless.

"I am coming with you!" Shouted the youngest "no kai stay with-"

"i have nothing to do here" he replied coldly with eyes flooded by tears.

"taehyun, I know you can take care of them. don't forget the moron yeonjun"

"hyung .."

taehyun was about to cry. "don't worry about me i'll be alright, kai accompanies me this pot of glue"

he always smiled in difficult times. and whatever happened, he reassured everyone. you admired him a lot for that.

« I'll miss you »
« I'll miss you too y/n »

_____________________________

Heyo guys! I'm so sorry for my inactivity it's just that school started and I didn't have much time to finish writing. But I'm on a break! So I'll make sure to write everyday <33
I hope that y'all will enjoy this chapter can't wait to upload the next one! ♥︎