Introduction

Hello! Before you go on read this absolute mess of this book, I have a few things to mention. The first being, this is my first ever fan fiction, and, as you will very quickly see, I am obviously not the best writer in the world. I'm a young writer (I'm 14) so there will probably be lots of mistakes. So, before you go to comment about how cringey and awful this story is, just keep that in mind, alright? Secondly, if I haven't updated, know that I will try to post new chapters every day. The third being, if you have any criticism or suggestions for the story, please feel free to comment them (that is, if this story gets any reads, which I doubt it will). I will try my best to respond to comments or messages, and if you somehow enjoy this story, it would mean a lot if you could vote on chapters, but only if you think I deserve it.

I wanted to write this story because, though Harry is not exactly my favorite character, I have found that there are not many good Harry x Slytherin readers (if there is, PLEASE let me know because I've been dying to read one since I downloaded this app). So, I decided to take the liberty of writing one.

And now, a little backstory for your character: You are Y/n Pucey, the younger sister of Adrian Pucey. You are apart of a powerful pure-blooded family and are well aware of the inevitable return of Lord Voldemort. As you can tell by the title, you are a Slytherin, and there is no better house for you. You share all of Salazar Slytherins values. You're cunning, clever, and determined, though you believe that muggle borns are equal to Pure-Bloods.

Oh, yeah, and I am so sorry you stumbled across this story. This is arguably the worst piece of fan fiction you will ever read, so don't say I didn't warn you, okay? OKAY?!

Well, Okey-dokey, I guess that's all. Have fun reading (Again I am so sorry you're reading this).