something more?

A week after the party we had to pack to go to Rotterdam for Eurovision Song Contest "what will I need" said Ethan panicking to me
"Hey, calm down you just need clouths make up and shit like that, what we always pack when we travel" I reassured him.

"THOMAS RAGGI WAKE UP I AM NOT PACKING YOU BAG YOU 20 YEARS OLD IM NOT YOUR MOTHER" Damiano shouted I was trying not to laugh, Thomas was in bed still and this happens every time we travel normally Damiano would give in and pack for him me and Victoria said that Damiano was to soft on him and Thomas needed discipline if he wasn't going to act like a child for the rest of his life.

"I bet he's just gonna pack it for him" said Ethan rolling his eyes.

The next day we woke up at 5 am to get to the airport Damiano had to say goodbye to Giorgia before we left so that's why we left 30 minutes early. We had to practically drag Thomas out of bed with the amount he protested "I only had 7 hours sleep last night, I need 8, vaffanculo"

"Thomas you can sleep in the car and on the plain and the train" ethan said grabbing Thomas's bag that Damiano had packed the day before I grabbed Thomas's legs and Victoria grabbed his arms.
It probably looked wierd for the neighbours. When we went downstairs we saw all of our families there to say goodbye Janice, Victoria's dog minder and our best friend , came to We saw Leo one of our oldest friends to.

"ciao e buona fortuna ragazzi" said Giorgia walking over to hug us "Ti amo"

We had said goodbye to our families it was 6 am we had 2 hours to get to the airport otherwise we'd miss the flight.

Once we were on the plain we looked for our seats Vic and me were the one ones in a duo the others were sat together.
Throughout the flight me and vic kept posting on our Instagram stories to update our followers and fans to where we were and that we were about to sing in the first eurovison semi final.

When we had finally landed we were wall so excited. Thomas and Damiano were dancing around out of excitement "PO PO PO" They were singing down the road to our hotel room "shh you'll wake people up you idiots" said Ethan.

We had finally checked into our hotel rooms and said goodnight to each other. I opend my room door and without changing or taking of my makeup I jumped in bed and fell asleep.

DATE: may 18th 2021

The next day I woke up to a knock on my Door I got up and opend it, it was Victoria looking happy "do you want to come down to breakfast with me?" I was about to answer "yes of coarse!" but then Damiano Ethan and Thomas, looking tired, appeard "qualcuno ha detto colazione?"
"I'm starving" Damiano said happily Vic looked a but disappointed but maybe I was imaging it.

After breakfast we walked down to the Rotterdam Ahoy arena to perform in the first part of Eurovision. We had reached the building after 5 minutes of walking, we chose a hotel close to the building so we wouldn't have to walk far.

Vic linked arms with me and dragged me to the dressing room while Damiano,Thomas and Ethan signed us in.

Victoria brought me in the dressing room,
"Y/n..I have a question and well once I ask it I don't want it to ruin our friendship"

My stomach was squirming,what was she going to ask? before she could ask Damiano ethan and Thomas walked in.
I wanted to slam the door on there faces so Victoria could continue on what she was going to say.

We got charged into our costumes which were a gorgeous red color with leather sequins,they were designed by nick ceroni, Nick wouldn't let us see them until today.

There was a knock on the door Thomas stood up to open it a woman with a pen and a clipboard stood there "you will be on stage after the Ukrainians, we will send you a text when it's your turn to be on stage" she smiled and left the room.

"Did you see the Ukrainians song? That's the best one I've seen so far" said Ethan "well other than ours"

I kept think about what Vic wanted to ask me if she thought it was going to ruin our friendship why would she ask? Unless it was something important..

20 minutes later Damiano got a text everyone got excited but it just turned out to be his girlfriend, Giorgia Soleri, Giorgia is honestly one of the kindest people I've met in my life and I know after eurovision she will get a lot of hate for being with Damiano so they decided to keep their relationship secret so she wouldn't get hate. I love them together Giorgia makes him happy and he makes Giorgia happy.

Another 10 minutes went by and I got a text from Victoria my heart skipped a beat I opend my phone

Victoria 💕- can we talk after our performance pls we got cut of earlier

Y/n- ofc (:
Seen

Once we finally got the text that we had to be at the stage in 10 minutes everyone was feeling the same thing. Nerves.

We reached behind stage where the crew we had gave us our instruments and hooked Damiano up to an in ear monitor so he could hear himself rather than the instruments. I saw Damiano looking at something on his leg and didn't think much of it.

We walked on stage the judges were Nikkie De Jagger, Chantal Janzen, Edsilia Rombley and Jan Smit. Me, Thomas and Ethan started playing and after a while Damiano joined in
Loro non sanno di che parlo
Voi siete sporchi, fra', di fango
Giallo di siga fra le dita
Io con la siga camminando
Scusami, ma ci credo tanto
Che posso fare....

It went on for a while then it was Vics bass solo, I had always loved that solo.

Parla, la gente purtroppo parla
Non sa di che cosa parla
Tu portami dove sto a galla
Che qui mi manca l'aria
Parla, la gente...

Damianos POV:
At the end of the song I was close to tears, we had done it, we had made our dream come true. I had finally become a rockstar. I looked at my tattoo on my leg 'i like playing with my toys, I like when I fight with my brother I like when I play PlayStation, when I grow old I wanna be a Rockstar" I had tattood that on my ankle because that was a school text I had written in 1st grade and I loved it a lot.

Normal POV:
A couple of hours later it was time to see what countries got through to the part 2 of the final
It was the most dramatic thing ever
"the first country in the 2nd semi final is...LITHUANIA" there were screams from the Lithuanians.
10 minutes later and Slovenia, Russia, Sweden, Belgium, Ukrain, Malta and Israel were already in. Then Cyprus and Norway only two more countries were allowed to qualify " Welcome to the final AZERBAIJAN!" Oh god we have to get this place otherwise our dreams will be crushed "Congratulaitions to our final country, ITALY!!" People were screaming all around "and obviously we have France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom who automatically qualify for the Final"

_______
Sorry for this chapter being so long hahaha 😅
ALSO I KNOW ITALY ALREADY QUALIFYS ASWELL I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT INTERESTING LMAO