alone

A car was waiting outside for us Damiano and Thomas had drank all the champagne and were now tipsy, again they were singing SHUM by go_a
"I take it you got into the final" the driver said smiling
"Yuuup" Said Thomas with his champagne bottle half empty we were all laughing at Thomas and Damiano soaking each other in champagne.

As we pulled into the hotel car park I saw Victoria looking out the window distractedly and Ethan looking at me as if I did something wrong "Vic are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder "huh? Oh yeah I'm just thinking of something..." Ethan looked confused but shrugged "well we are all always here if you need to talk to anyone" he said kindly

The driver opend the door for us to get out there were flashes of cameras everywhere,the paparazzi, they were asking us a variety of questions "what's your relationship status's?" "Are you in the final?" "Victoria and Damiano are you two dating?" At the last question it made me get a bit jelous seeing as Vic was my... well I dont know what she us yet and Giorgia was Damiano's girlfriend. We ignored the questions as we were all tired and needed sleep.

We walked into the lobby of the hotel the manager came out to congratulate us "we are honerd to have such talented people in our hotel!" The concierge agreed I smiled this has only ever happened in Italy now I realise even if we don't win the final we might still have an impact on the rest of the world with our music "Grazie mio amico" said Damiano hugging the manager "you don't realise how much that meant to us

We walked to the lift discussing the final "I am in shock" Said Ethan "in more shock than sanremo?" Asked Thomas mimicking him.

I took out my keycard to open my room but yet again I got a text from Vic
Vic💕- hey (;
Y/n- heyy
Vic💕- come to my room at 9pm.
Y/n- wait why? What happend?
Read at 8:30

What did she want and why couldn't I go over now?

At 8:55 I walked down to her room feeling nervous. I knocked on her door "hello? Vic?" She opend the door "hey.. ready to finish what we couldn't earlier" it wasn't a question but even if it was I wouldn't say no. I shut the door and smirked "how could I say no to that darling" and I locked it

Victoria's pov

She kissed me. It felt amazing. She pulled away I was confused "bed" was the only word I heard we went on the bed I was on top I felt dominant,I pulled of her shirt she wasn't wearing a bra, excellent, I kissed her again, adding tongue this time and I put my hand around her throat depending the kiss before putting my other hand down to her trousers "can I?" I asked pulling away, I didn't want to do that do her if she didn't want it "yes" she said quickly I put my hands in her trousers and stayed outside her underwear so I could tease her. I repeated a circular motion outside her underwear I felt her getting wetter. I went into her underwear "please.." she said pulling me towards her I started doing slow circles on her clit she moaned that noise was music to my ears "let it all out darling I wanna hear you"

Normal pov
God I loved her I had to refrain a few times on calling her things I shouldn't think about
"Fuck.. I love you" She smirked and went faster "mommy" I moaned silently she stopped for a second "oh baby you don't need to be silent I want to hear you scream my name"

Victoria's pov
God she called me exactly what I wanted but not loud enough.. I'm going to give half of her reward but only when I get more of what I want "Are you ready for this?" She seemed to know what I was talking about straight away and nodded. I started to curl my fingers inside her she grabbed the sheets and my shirt which in all the excitement I had forgotten to take of but she didn't deserve that yet not until I had gotten more. I moved "please don't say were done" I heard from her "oh no baby this is just the beginning" I smirked at her and pulled down her trousers she again seemed to know where this was going because she let out a moan "oh yes please-" I cut her of "yes what?" "Yes please... mommy" I smiled, finally "good girl now I shall award such obedience" I kissed her inner thighs her head rolled back and I smirked I started to tease her once more by playing with her clit "please mommy...now" "love you are being such a good girl I think I might" I locked my lips and went down a bit lower and sucked on her clit "fuck you do this amazingly" doesn't she think I know that already? I put my tongue inside her curling it She grabbed the sheets "Vic.." I stopped I stuck my finger inside her going faster each time I could tell she loved this as much as I did. "Darling I'm going to need you to take of your shirt if I'm going to go along with anymore" oo she was getting brave I lived this side of her "anything for you" I took of my shirt she unclassified my bra smirking at me "were not even yet" she said looking down I realise she meant my trousers "oh I was just getting to that" I said unbuttoning my jeans and throwing them away. I climbed back onto of her and kissed her neck going down with every hicky I left, "Vic people will notice" she said looking at my trail I had made "Now they'll know your mine and only mine darling" I said continuing.

A couple minutes late we both kissed each other goodnight and went to bed.

Normal pov
God that was the most wonderful night of my life I dont even care if we win anymore that's just a bonus