party time

We danced and sang around the hotel room, it felt as though the whole worl was ours and that we could do anything.

"I can't believe it" Thomas said flopping on the bed. I couldnt either, I don't think the rest of us did aswell.

"Now there is the matter of you and y/n" Damiano said to Victoria suddenly, when he saw that she was confused he spoke again "like how long have you two been going on and stuff like that" I decided I wouldn't stay silent about us anymore "well it's not been going on for long but Damiano you knew about my little crush because I told you a few days ago but in the changing rooms me and Vic.." Damianos eyes widend "yall funked in the changing room?! Awesome" I saw Ethan and Thomas giggling in the corner, they were too drunk to realise what was going on "no no just a kiss" I said quickly Victoria looked at me "well we did fuck soon after that" she murmerd just loud enough for Damiano and me to hear. Damiano smirked "YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT"

We partied all night, posted on our stories and our DMs were flooded, I even found some new fanpages so I followed some.

By 1 am I couldnt see infront of me so Vic linked arms with me "you should probably get to bed y/n your really drunk" she told me kindly "I'm not that drunk" I said batting thin air she ignored me and brought me to her room and placed me on the bed, once my head hit the pillow I was snoring.

Sorry for the chapter being short but I'm trying to post everyday before this story ends <3