Spilling secrets

We got home late that evening I couldnt remember a lot because I was drunk, too drunk.

I woke up with a pounding headache, I am never drinking again, I thought. Just then I realised I wasn't in my own room although I did recognise it fuck I was in Victoria's room. My heart started racing she was beside me, fast asleep. I got up trying not to wake her just as I got up I realised my shirt was missing and my bra, oh no did me and Vic... Just then Victoria started to make a noise and move around, I opened the door quickly and ran down the hall to my hotel room covered with one of Victoria's dressing gowns.

When I tried to get in I couldnt find my keycard. So I walked down to Damiano's room, Thomas would kill me and everyone else if I woke him up and Ethan is hung over after 3 drinks so he's probably passed out in bed now. I knocked on Damiano's door, it took a few minutes before I heard a muffled "I'm coming.." he opend the door and let out a yawn "y/n what are you doing here its 10 am and we are hungover"

I walked into his room "I lost my keycard and I woke up in Victoria's room" Damiano looked confused "what's so bad about being in Vics room?" I rolled my eyes "you didn't let me finish I woke up in Vics room.. naked" he still didn't seem fazed "and?" then he looked as though the best idea had come to mind "You like Victoria!" I wonderd if I should own up to it or not "bingo" I said sadly sitting down with my head on my hands "hey" he said kindly sitting down beside me and putting his arm around me "we've all had crushes before it's totally normal" I gave him a small smile "in fact I had a crush on gio for weeks before I asked her to that party" I had never heard this story before "really? You've never told me this before" just then Damiano's phone started to ring "It's the front desk, Ciao Damiano David speaking" he put it on speaker so I could hear to "hello Mr David, I am sorry to say that young Mr Raggi is in the hospital-" me and Damiano looked at each other "cosa?! perché?!" I shouted "well last night he back flipped of a table and broke his shoulder" I looked shocked "y/n this is not good, now we can't practice until Thomas is healthy"

Ne and Damiano rushed down to Victoria's hotel room I we knocked "who is it?" She asked delusional "Y/n and Damiano" I said
I heard her get out of bed and cross the wooden floor in her bare feet she opend the door and when she did she didn't even look at me, only Damiano "what is it?" She said quickly at our panicked faces "It's Thomas he's broken his shoulder and he's in hospital" Victoria stopped dead "oh my god" and she burst out laughing "Victoria this is serious" I told her "y/n me and Thom had planned to prank both of you and Ethan,wait where is Ethan?" Me and Damiano looked at each other "Why would you prank us? And not Ethan or double cross against Thomas?" Damiano asked who was still in a panic from thinking Thomas was in hospital "well you are A LOT more gullible than Thomas and Ethan"

The three of us walked down to Ethans room and when we were about to knock his door was open already so we we walked in "Hello Ethan? Are you here?" Ethans bed was empty and made his room was clean and there was no sign of him We all looked at each other panicked,what if he had gone to the hospital and believed that prank and was now looking for Thomas?

Just then someone walked into the room, Ethan, "where were you?" Asked Damiano "ordering breakfast with Thomas" said Ethan as though this was the most obvious thing ever. "Thomas is awake at 12 pm?!" We all said in astonishment "I know I was surprised to but he said something about a prank on You two" he pointed to me and Damiano "he said you knew about it" pointing at Victoria, I took a croissant of the plate he was holding, I was starving and being worried all morning made me forget that.

We got dressed and followed Ethan down to the breakfast bar when Thomas saw us he burst out laughing "did you fall for it?" I didnt answer "they did!" Said Victoria laughing while eating her breakfast.

With all the telling stories it made me forget the whole thing with Vic and seemingly her to we laughed together all of breakfast.