the morning after

I awoke to the smell of waffles,Vic made breakfast? I got out of bed to find my clothes but Victoria had hidden them somewhere by the looks of it "VIC?" I heard her walk from the small kitchen on the other side of the room "yes love?" She said innocently "where's my clothes?" She pretended to look astonished "hmm I'm sure I saw them when I woke up to make breakfast but I guess I didn't you will have to choose something from my closet ..unless you want to walk down to your room naked" she said with a smirk
I walked over to her closet then I realised, she had only packed cloths for the theme pf a concert which were all very hot but not something I could wear around a hotel I shrugged and picked out a pair of leather pants a see throughish top with a crop top underneath

I walked to the next room so I could try some of the waffles Vic was making "can I have some.. I think I've been good" I smirked "oh yes you've been very good baby" she kissed me and there was a knock on the door , why do people always ruin our moments? "I'll get it you keep an eye on the waffles to make sure they don't burn, I'm starving" I went to the front door and unlocked it "Vic so I think we should go to practise with the others this evening instea-" he stopped and looked up " y/n? What are you doing in Vics room?" I didnt answer I just looked at him. He looked at my neck and smiled "hey you might wanna cover that up if your trying to hide you and Victoria did anything" and he walked in "mm waffles,can I have some?"

Shit. The hickeys I forgot how could I have forgotten I went into Victorias closet to try and find her makeup bag, she had hidden that to, she is so annoying.

"Hey Victoria can I talk to you for a minute?" She looked at damiano who was eating waffles and had syrup on his chin "of coarse baby" did she want everyone to know? "are you sure were ready to tell the world about us like Damiano and Giorgia have taken precautions and decided not to put their relationship on the Internet-" she grabbed my hand "y/n I don't care what they think I love you and nothing can change that" I smiled at her and I could feel my face going red " this is so unnecessary wholesome" Said Damiano from the doorframe "thanks for ruining the moment" Victoria said sarcastically, throwing a shoe at him "I would keep this shoe if it was in my size"

I texted Thomas and Ethan to come down to Victoria's room so we could eat breakfast together and maybe tell them about me and Victoria "I've eaten a bit to much" Said Damiano "A BIT?! YOUVE EATEN HALF THE STACK OF WAFFLES I SOENT ALL MORNING MAKING THOSE!" Me and Damiano laughed at her frustration. There was a knock on the door "ciaooo is everything okay? We heard shouting" it was Ethan "yeah were fine Damiano just ate a load of waffles" I heard Thomas laughing outside the door "is there still some for me?" I rolled my eyes Thomas would only get out of bed if for was involved.

"So maybe we could go down to the Eurovision building and have a last practise before the big day tomorrow" Damiano said. My stomach lurched I has forgotten all about the final. "Sounds good!" Thomas said picking up another waffle "these are gold Vic, I didn't know you could make food" "there's a lot of this you don't know about me Thomas" she replied picking up the empty plates.