Drug tests

After the conference it seemed to be going viral online and our accounts continued to blow up.

"I can't believe they accused you of taking drugs" Victoria told Damiano as we were packing up our stuff in our dressing room.
"Oh well it was going to happen to one of us I guess" he replied. Just then there was a knock on the door "yes?" Ethan questioned a man opend the door "hello måneskin, congratulations on your win, I am one of the holders of Eurovision this year and well we have been getting complaints about your singer taking drugs as the votes were coming in and they will not rest until they see a negative or positive test from him" he spoke quickly but because of the shock I heard every word "how come your just asking him why not the rest of us?" Thomas questioned the man moved his eyes to Thomas "well I suppose it wouldn't hurt if all of you got the test to and I guess it would put more minds at ease, so very well all of you come with me we followed him down the corridors to a room we hadn't been yet.

"Helloo!" A cheery woman said holding a clipboard "so we are just going to do a quick drug test and you know the rules if it comes back negative your fine but if it comes back positive you will be disqualified and your award will be given to second place." I felt nervous even though I knew none of us had ever done drugs I felt as though something bad could happen.

A few years ago when I was 20 I smoked weed, that wouldn't come up, would it? Because it was only last year. If mine came back positive I don't think I could ever face the other again, and then I thought of Vic, how happy she was when we won I know she said she would love me no matter what but I just felt as though she would change her mind.

We waited about 20 minutes for the results to come back. The man opend the door, nerves shot through me like a dart, "I have your results back" he said holding up a letter he opend it, the suspense was killing me, "I have to read out your results individually because ethey are all separate papers" he took one paper out "Mr Raggi yours is negative" Thomas let out a sigh of relief. "Mr Torchio yours is also negative" corridor flooded back into his face "grazie, grazie" the man took out another one " Ms De Angelis" Victoria grabbed my arm shaking "negative" she released my arm I was still nervous, why had me and Damiano been left for last "Mr David you have not been taking drugs you test is negative we are very sorry for the inconvenience, and lastly we have Ms y/l/n" my eyes widend oh god i better have a negative test otherwise I will be devastated "congratulations it's negative your all clean måneskin, we are very sorry for all this trouble" I hugged Victoria not wanting to let go, we had all been negative, I don't know what we were all so nervous for, unless they all had the same idea they have smoked weed in the past year or so and thought that might show up.

"We did it" Thomas sang over and over again as we walked down to the front door paparazzi started following us "did your tests come back negative?" "Are you the real winner" were the most frequent questions. But we ignored them all that information would be put out by Eurovision. Our car was waiting outside "I knew you could do it" the driver said smiling at us from the rear view mirror.