I need you

I gave Giorgia the biggest hug when I saw her at the airport "congratulations!" She saw damiano and ran over to him kissing him I could see Damiano smiling whilst kissing her "god I feel so single" Ethan said to Thomas, who agreed by nodding his head repeatedly, Giorgia and Damiano were jabbering away in Italian, I didn't want to interact them seeing as they hadn't seen each other in a while and I don't know what I'd do if I was away from Vic that long.

"So you and Vic are having dinner tonight?" Ethan asked sitting on my bed as I picked an outfit from my closet "mhm" I nodded looking at a dress "you two are so cute together" he said making the bed "aww thanks, one day you will find someone Edgar" he smiled.

Time skip to the dinner date
I picked out a dress with some gloves (in the picture above) that I had bought in Belgium.

I locked my bedroom door before leaving I knocked on Vics door "he-" she stopped dead "wow you look so fucking gorgeous" I could feel myself blush "you look better" she was wearing :

Victoria's pov I heard a knock on the door, it was probably y/n, I couldn't wait for tonightI opend the door to let her in "he-" I stopped she looked like a godess, I know she normally does but this outfit really compliments her skin "you look gor...

Victoria's pov
I heard a knock on the door, it was probably y/n, I couldn't wait for tonight
I opend the door to let her in "he-" I stopped she looked like a godess, I know she normally does but this outfit really compliments her skin "you look gorgeous" I couldnt stop staring at her, I wanted to just rip the dress of and fuck her right here, but that would have to wait. "You look better" She told me, I knew that wasn't true, she was and always will be prettier than me.

Normal pov
We got the hotel to bring us the usual car so we could get to a restaurant "wow y/n I've never seen you wear anything like that, you look gorgeous" Giorgia said suddenly from behind me "thanks Giorgia, you look great to". "I know I am too lucky to have her" Damiano said suddenly Giorgia giggled and blushed a little bit.

SORRY I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER. I PROMISE.