on stage once more

"Please welcome måneskin for their final performance tonight" I stood up from my chair feeling a little bit tipsy I felt a hand on my shoulder "I'm holding on to you for balance" Thomas said "I can barley stand I'm not gonna be able to keep both of us up" I said pushing him of "oi" he yelled as he fell on the chair "cmon you two we have to be on stage to perform again" Damiano told us, he looked a bit tipsy aswell as he nearly fell onto the Serbian table Ethan looked at us as though we were circus clowns "quick the judges are waiting"

The judges came over to us to give us our trophy "the stage is yours" Chantal Janzen said Ethan took the trophy from her and Damiano took the mic "we just wanted to say, to the whole of Europe, to the whole world ROCK AND ROLL NEVER DIES!" The crowd cheered and screemed, it was so surreal I couldn't comprehend it.

The judges told us to go onstage so we could perform once more.

We started playing it's lucky we all remember the notesq off by heart otherwise we would be playing the wrong notes.

"ROTTERDAM MAKE SOME NOISE!!" Damiano shouted through Vics bass solo. The other countries and judges let out cheers, and I could tell they were trying to sing along but not many of them knew Italian.

Once we finished playing Damiano walked over to Thomas and kissed him there were noises of shock, disgust and cheers from the crowds but me and the others weren't that surprised seeing as in Italy it is quite normal to kiss your friends.

I was still crying happy tears, this was the best moment of our lives.

"THANK YOU EUROPE!" I shouted into the mic. Damiano sat down at the drum Place Victoria seemed to of noticed something "your pants broke, man" She giggled a camera man came over to us when they heard that and they zoomed in on us and a paparazzi guy started taking pictures Damiano stood up and just ripped it more so his whole leg was sticking out, there were clicks and flashes of cameras around us.

Time for the press conference!" Our manager told us.

As we walked down to the press conference Damiano and Thomas started dancing "po po po po" is what they were singing, 7 nation army, one of my favourites so I joined in.