pusi

(song above) 🏵

iwaizumi sat on the couch next to me, except this time we had our clothes on and were watching tv.
"so- wanna talk about it"? i asked raising a brow.
he had been extremely quiet since the moment i undid his pants.

it's like i flipped a switch inside him. he went from loud and uncontrollable to quiet and still.
it was honestly a well deserved break for me.
but- why was he acting like that?

"it was great of course". he said back as he ran his hand through his hair.
i scooted a little closer and saw his breath hitch.
he wouldn't look at me- only stare at the tv screen.

"what's wrong"? i asked.
"nothing". he said back suddenly putting his hands up and finally facing me.
"well why are you so quiet all of a sudden"? i questioned him.

he smiled. "i can't stop replaying it". he admitted.
"is that what you're thinking about"? i asked as i put my hand on his chest.
he smiled a little wider and looked away, wow- he's a lot different than i'd thought.

he had a little more depth than i gave him credit for.
"you know- honestly i'm thinking about it too" i grinned. his eyes went wide.
"was it big enough"? he asked.
i slapped my hand against his chest and made him squint. "don't go asking stupid questions. obviously i had a great time". i stated.
he nodded slowly.

"i hate to say it, but you were a lot better than i could have expected". that sure put red in his face.
"so what you're saying is- you've thought about it before". he lit up.

i shook my head. there he goes.
loud and annoying iwaizumi.
"you know what i meant". i replied.

"i wonder what kind of workout you'll be able to do tomorrow". he thought out loud.
"anything involving you is a work out enough".
"what does that even mean"? he asked.
"you're a lot to handle". i sighed.
"oh? am i"? he smiled and laughed.

"you know what i meant"- i said again.

as the night progressed.
we grew more comfortable in each others company.
i ended up with my head in his lap as he ran his hand along my side.

honestly if he didn't keep talking i would have fell asleep easily.

"are you tired yet"? he asked bending over me to look in my eyes. i nodded and closed my eyes.
"wha- let's go get in my bed". he said.
i kept my eyes closed and didn't budge at his request.

"y/n"? he asked lightly tapping my shoulder.
"y/n". he said again now shaking me.
"too tired to move". i said letting my body go limp on top of him.

"come onnnnn i don't wanna sleep on the couch". he complained. "then leave me". i begged keeping my eyes closed and letting my arm fall to the floor.

"why would i"? he asked.
after a few moments, i felt him shift, and as he stood up from underneath me, i felt his hands wrap around my sides and run up my back.

he picked me up and i smiled as i buried my head in the crook of his neck.
he smelled so good.
"taking me with you"? i asked sleepily.
"mhm". he replied sarcastically.

when we entered his room, it was dark, and he quickly tossed me onto his bed and climbed in himself. with the giant cover being pulled over the two of us, i felt warmth from the outside to the inside.

i cuddled against him, and loved the way his breathing soothed me.
"goodnight"- i stated.
"mm- goodnight". he said back, the hint of his mint breath hitting me.
///////🍥//////////////////////

it had been about an hour since we'd said anything.
i assume iwaizumi is sleeping right now.
but i couldn't- i just lay against him waiting for myself to get tired.

i was sleepy on the couch but now that i was in his arms again my stomach was in a constant state of butterflies.

i also kinda have to use the bathroom and that's not making it better.

i don't know what time it is but it's pitch black.
i cannot believe i actually caught feeling for this guy.
i literally told myself i wouldn't.
it's not that he's a bad person but he just started college, he might not be the most mature person i've met...

but- every time i think about what we did it makes me go crazy. i break out into a frenzy of thoughts and my mind becomes clouded with nothing but him shirtless.

thinking about- doing it in his shower.. doing it on his bedroom floor, or maybe in this very bed..

i tensed up as i felt him shift around.
his arms hugged me closer and he went still again.
even in his sleep he was hot.

oaktree— sorry it took me so long to update, i don't- really have a excuse.
i was debating on something kinda crazy the other day. i said to myself, "you're about to graduate, you should probably stop writing wattpad and delete everything, just get rid of it all together". but then i realized my writing will probably get better as i get older and i can just write the new version of 50 shades of grey.