Self control

The boys talked amongst themselves. And I tried to process the information I could.
I knew now who tao was, their enemy of some sort.
The man who stole 'red diamond' territory from them.

Apparently whatever red diamond is, holds a valuable profit for the group and others. Enough to take lives over it. Ketsueki was their daily meeting ground, but as of yesterday, they would have to lay low for a while. Staying away from the place until 'kenji' took care of it.

I don't know who kenji is. But by the way they described him, I wouldn't want to meet him in a bad mood.

The yoga studio apparently was an operation set up to launder funds discreetly, and also act as a secondary base away from ketsueki. A place no one would suspect as part of their operation.

Which I still had no clue what this operation was.

"So- how do we get into red diamond? Tao knows all of our faces. If one of us could just GET IN- and find out who works cash drop at night. We could easily identify our first target". Ushijima brought up.

I was lost in thoughts.
"What about y/n". Kang suddenly said causing the table to face me.

I zoned back in. "Huh"? I asked dazed.
"No". Iwaizumi suddenly said.
"Why not? She's not noticeable and who would even suspect her"? Oikawa asked.

Why are they discussing me? 
"What am I doing"? I asked confused.
"See- she's eager to help". Dice smiled.
Shudders down my spine immediately.

"They want you to work a job". Iwaizumi said in a warning tone.

"A job? Will I be paid"? I joked.
"Ah- see she's a Harlot". Oikawa reasoned with them.
A Harlot?!

"You might be. It depends if you are successful". Kang replied. My face was warming up. With all of them staring at me I felt timid.

"Seriously y/n. If you were scared last night. You don't want to be involved". Iwaizumi told me.
"Yeah. No more than I already am thanks to you". I brought up.
"Damn- I wouldn't take that". Oikawa told his friend with a grin.

"I'm not kidding". Iwaizumi stated.

"It depends what I have to do I guess". I announced.
Everyone looked surprised. Like they would never expect me to agree.

Well-
They've already put me in a situation where my life was on the line. And I didn't even get to choose that time. If this time I'm aware of the dangers, I'm sure I wouldn't be dumb enough to get caught.

I can't leave these boys now.
I feel as though I know too much to just be let go.
Iwaizumi poses as though I'm free to leave, and that he protects me by allowing me to stay with him.
But I know the truth.
If I leave.
Either those other guys find me and kill me, take me hostage, find a way to discover my connection.

Or these boys end up not trusting me.
Anything goes wrong and I'm immediately a suspect. After all they've discussed private info around a near stranger.
They can't be that trusting or that dumb.

Which leaves me to believe.
They want to use me to complete their goal.
And if I don't comply, I will be silenced and hidden.

So I might as well stay on top of my own decisions and make a place for myself to debate and request things from them. I have to make it known that I WILL work with them, but not for free.

If I want to live.
If I want to be trusted.
I have to do what they say; making them think I know how to bargain.

I can even get what i want maybe, a lot of money to escape.
But not without complying.

"Can I have a few details atleast". I smiled.
Iwaizumi stared me down like I was making a bad decision.

Go ahead and pretend to be against me working, I know you think this is the best plan.
You slept with me and now your morals have weakened. But I know when things get rough you will command me and shut me down.
You did it last night and you'll do it again.

I won't be the outsider.
Because if I am I won't know how to leave.