Jackpot

(Play video when prompted)

there is nothing in this world that can erase what id seen, and I fear it will change who I am.

with bokuto laying dead on the floor, I sat naked beneath messy sheets. my screaming had been silenced by dice, who put his hand over my mouth and crawled under the sheets with me. he said it was for comfort, but I dont think so- considering I was naked.

"you..killed him", I said across the room to iwaizumi, who put his gun back into his pants. he nodded, "this is what it means to get things done". he spoke harshly, not minding my troubled state. he only walked over to where bokuto laid, and grabbed the safe keys out his pants pocket.

"What? Were you having fun"? He asked with a look of temper. "You- didn't have to kill him". I mumbled standing up and holding the sheet around my body.
"Would you rather I had waited... until you finished with him"? He questioned rolling his eyes.
Hm, so these type of men do get jealous after all.

"Now that we have these keys, the hard part is gonna be finding the safe and taking back what's ours". Ushijima said ripping the bow tie off his suited neck.
"Mm- it won't be as hard as we thought. With someone like her". Dice smiled- teasing me by running his fingers on the sheet I held.

"Everyone get out.... I need to get dressed". I stated.

...

"Okay so- matsu is still out there and he's gotta be wondering where two of his men went by now, so I say y/n goes out there and distracts him". Oikawa, who had now entered the room said.
"Yeah but if he's suspicious he's just gonna take her somewhere, maybe even beat her". Ushijima chimed in.

That's true- and I don't wanna be beaten.

"How about, AGH"- dice began speaking but stopped to grunt as he pushed bokuto's body underneath the bed. Hardly hiding any of the blood splattered.

"How about she goes out there and finds the safe, and we just surround matsu on the spot". Dice finished.
"Hm, maybe because he has a hundred body guards sitting in the lobby with him". I added.

Ushijima smiled and shook his head.
"Look- obviously y/n can't go out there and seduce him after this, and he's definitely probably already on the move. So I say we set off some alarms while y/n finds the safe, and call it a day". Oikawa spoke.

"You know- setting off some sirens might not be a bad idea". Iwaizumi nodded.
"What kind of alarms are we talking about"? Oikawa asked.

Everyone looked at him... even I knew what they meant-

Jackpot!

(Play video)

(Play video)

On the first aisle: oikawa took his place at a coin pusher

On the first aisle: oikawa took his place at a coin pusher. With a stack of quarters and a round of shots.

Second aisle: kang sat next to a young attractive woman at the slot machine and started up a conversation. It was just her luck that she was about to win big.

Third aisle: ushijima sat down at a card table, with 120 chips and a drunk persona. He needed someone to try and take advantage of him. That's where the scene would begin. By throwing too much money on the table for all eyes to see.

Fourth aisle: iwaizumi laid low, standing near an atm and pretending to swipe multiple cards. If someone needed to use it, he simply stepped aside and then went right back to it. He was the watch.

And lastly: there was dice and I, walking down the hall and peering around every corner, trying to find the entrance to the back room where the safe was kept.
We had the keys, but maybe iwaizumi should have gotten some info before killing bokuto.

"Do you know how dangerous this is"? Dice asked me with the biggest grin.
It's like- it was his kink or something.

"Of course I do-" I replied feeling exhausted.

We raced the halls and tried avoiding everyone as much as we could.
But we didn't have much time.

The plan was already in motion...