Phase 1

"Open wide". Matsu grinned as he poured the third shot down my throat.
I was at a loss, not knowing what to do.
There's nothing I could do... except hope this all ended with me getting that room I needed.

"Don't you want any"? I asked pretending to flirt and grab the fourth shot. Lifting it to Matsu's face and urging him to drink it.

"I can't drink on the job", he smiled wider.
There were six shots in total- and I knew if I drank them all my mind would go blank.
I'd forget all about the plan and end up doing irreversible damage.

"What about you bokuto"? I asked seductively. Lidding my eyes and crossing my legs as I pushed it towards him.
There was one thing good about getting some alcohol in me... the liquid courage was undeniably effective.

'Please say yes' I prayed.
I couldn't take these all myself-
Who knows what might happen to me.

"Come on- have some with me"? I begged, somehow slipping out of matsus lap and standing up.
I felt relieved to be out of that position.

I walked up to bokuto and stood in between his legs.

"Open up". I said licking my lips and watching his eyes glance towards matsu.
"I- guess so". He replied parting his lips and grabbing my waist to pull me closer.

I tilted his head back with my fingertip and poured the vodka down, watching as he swallowed with no hesitation.

Okay... one shot avoided that's good.
I need every ounce of comprehension I can save.

"And akaashi.. what about you"? I asked making wide eyes. He let out a laugh and propped his elbow on the bar staring at me.
"They're all yours". He said.
He seemed to be gazing right through me.
Right through my clothes- and right through my mind. It looked like he was reading my thoughts.

There were two left... which made my heart throb.

After taking two more I might not function.

But with the three men watching me I couldn't refuse. I already felt as though they had suspicious feelings towards me, but not accepting the drinks would tell them what they needed to know.

I picked up both the shots.
One in each hand.

Better to get done with these men and leave. My boys were waiting and I didn't want them getting worried and busting though those doors with guns.

I tossed the shots back. One after another and leaned onto the bar coughing with closed eyes.
"Wow... how brave of you". Matsu laughed.
Bokuto and akaashi burst into laughter and matsu ran a hand down my back.

"Hey.. you said you wanted a room right"? Matsu now asked me.
I tried catching my breath and my body perked up when he finally mentioned the thing I was here for.

"Oh yes sir.. I really wanna help you make some money tonight". I smiled.
"I wouldn't mind being your first customer". Matsu Chimed.

I bit the inside of my cheek.
No no no no please- anyone but him-
I didn't wanna have to... do anything at all.
But it seemed like my life was on the line.

After 5 shots, I don't know how ready for a fight I was.

"Actually... matsu if you don't mind I'd like to escort her". Akaashi spoke up.

I glanced up at him.

It's a terrible thought... but I'd rather do ANYTHING with him than matsu. That's just how it is.

"Hm.. well Id really like to help her out". Matsu argued. "I know... it's just I've taken a liking to this one". Akaashi replied standing up and throwing money on the bar counter.

....
A lot of money.

"For the shots". Akaashi grinned shrugging and walking over to us.

"Just this once- let me go first". Akaashi spoke.

Matsu waved his hand. "Fine go ahead. But send that blonde over here when you see her".

Akaashi laughed and patted his friends shoulder firmly.

Then without warning my wrist was grabbed.

I exhaled as I was pulled behind the man, following close with a disoriented headspace taking over.
I barely had my mind together at this point.

As we walked through the casino and further into the back. I realized he was taking me into a private room after all... perfect.

Maybe when he left, I could call the boys inside and find a way to mislead anyone else who attempted to come in.

As we walked further into the back, we passed a kitchen and maybe it was the liquor talking. But I made eye contact with oikawa in an apron. Holding a platter of drinks.

What the hell-

Akaashi continued leading me through the back, and down a hall where rooms lined each side.

"Pick a number". Akaashi smiled.
W-what.

I don't know...

I looked down the long corridor of rooms.
The numbers ranged from 1-20.

"10". I told him.
That was my favorite number after all.

"10 it is". He said clapping his hands together and walking ahead of me.

I followed him into the room, and when the door shut behind me I instantly felt afraid.